Eyes

"Go Yoongi oppa!" the crowd cheered. Even people who had come to cheer for the other team were cheering for the great soccer star Min Yoongi. Parents who had come to see their children and friends who came to see their friends were only interested in the blonde haired boy.

But far from the crowd sidelines, there was a U15 boys team watching by the corner kick area. One out of all the boys there was watching Yoongi as attentively as the crowd. 

"Jimin are you excited to see your crush warming up?" Jimin's childhood friend Taehyung asked while elbowing Jimin playfully. 

"Leave me alone," Jimin whined playfully while he hugged his knees closer to him. 

"What?" Taehyung asked cheekily showing no end to his teasing. "All of our games are done for today so you don't have to worry about getting a boner," Taehyung winked and pecked the other boy's brown hair. 

"Tae-Tae lay off," Jimin groaned while ruffling the spot where Taehyung kissed him.

Park Jimin is hands down Yoongi's number one fan. Ever since he was six years old he's watched every single one of the older's soccer games. 

After two years of watching he decided to play the sport too. Jimin begged his parents to sign him up for the same soccer club as Yoongi called Bigkick FC. Sadly the brown haired male is two years younger than his crush so they never got to play on the same team. 

The younger has watched him blossom into the skilled player he is today showing endless amounts of support and love. 

Jimin even created Yoongi's fan club which he hasn't even told Taehyung about. If his best friend found out he was the fan club president he'd never let him live. For starters, Taehyung wouldn't be able to stop calling Jimin president. 

Three referees in black striped yellow shirts stepped onto the field. The two sideline referees stood in their respective positions for the start of the game while the central ref fingered around in his chest pocket checking for his cards. His hand swiftly traveled to his butt pocket as he checked for his notepad and pen. Lastly, he lightly tapped his chest to make sure his whistle was around his neck. 

Everything was ready. He blew his black whistle calling both teams onto the field. As both teams said their cheers the central ref set his watch to 45 minutes. He gave a thumbs up to the two assistant referees checking to see if they were ready. They replied with enthusiastic nods and thumbs ups. 

"This is our U17 boy's team. Watch and learn," the U15 boy's coach said as he stood above his team with a smile. 

The wind blew softly on the picture perfect sunny day. With both teams on the field, the central ref asked both goalkeepers if they were ready. They both yelled yes in reply. 

The referee finally blew the whistle to start the game. Each team began yelling, calling for the ball and screaming encouraging messages. 

"Here! ONE TWO," he heard Yoongi yell over the cries of the 80% female crowd. 

(A/N: When someone says 'one-two' they're saying I'll give you the ball and you'll immediately give it back. It's just quick passing and moving back and forth without stopping the ball. When Hoseok receives the ball that's one and when Yoongi gets it back that's two. One two ;P)

Sure enough, Yoongi passed the ball to his teammate Hoseok and received it back beating one of the four defenders. Three defenders came up to Yoongi quickly and viciously wanting to take the ball from the star of the game. Much to their dismay, Yoongi dribbled through them like a hot knife on butter causing the crowd to scream louder. 

It's just Yoongi vs the keeper now. The keeper came out to Yoongi with great speed and aggression. Everyone held their breath sure that the ball would be taken. 

Yoongi smirked. This didn't face him especially with his cool as ice personality. He touched the ball with the outside of his foot a split second before the keeper reached the ball leaving an open goal before him. 

With a smirk still plastered on his face, he shot the ball at full speed as if aiming it at his opponents' will. 

"Wow, Yoongi hyung," Jimin whispered half to himself and half to Yoongi who couldn't hear him at all. "That was like a bullet!" he yelled bringing the crowd out of their daze. 

Loud cheers erupted from Jimin's teammates and the crowd. The other team's shoulders' dropped. 

"Don't mind, don't mind!" The other team's goalie said. 

"Nice job Yoongi!" Hoseok congratulated his best friend while patting his back. 

Yoongi hummed in response while looking at the boy who broke the silence. Their eyes met for a fleeting moment before Yoongi steered his attention back to the game. 

Park Jimin. The eyes who've always been watching. 

Not bad right? :P Or bad because it's lowkey a sports book. It'll get better I promise. This is probably as detailed as it gets. Soccer wise. Thanks for reading :)