Truth or Dare

After the movie ended, Yoongi suggested they all head to his room for truth or dare. 

"I'll start," Taehyung cheered while crossing his legs. "Jimin!" he shouted suddenly causing his friend to flinch. "Truth or dare?" Taehyung said while trying to make the question sound as menacing as possible. 

"Well since it's coming from you a dare would be horrifying so I guess I'll choose truth," 

"Hehehe," Taehyung giggled. "What did you used to do when you were horny?" 

Jimin gulped and looked at Yoongi who had a huge smile on his face. 

"I hope it didn't involve Jungkook," Yoongi chuckled. 

"Why would it involve me? It involves you dodo," Jungkook said while letting his head fall onto Taehyung's thin thigh. "Jimin spit it out already. It's fine, now that you're with him it's ok," Jungkook said half interested as he connected the dots on Taehyung's flattened thigh with his finger.

Jimin knew his little brother was right. They're together now. Although.....they never really specified. 

"I'm gonna take all of you. You're mine from now on you hear me Park Jimin?"

Oh yes, they did. Jimin cringed at that the thought of him sitting like that in Yoongi's arms. Now that he thinks about it Jungkook and Taehyung probably heard all of it!

"You know I-I was young so-"

"As far as I remember you did it about a month ago," Taehyung put a hand on his chin as he pretended to make a 'forgotten' observation. 

"Taehyung!" Jimin whined while burying his hands in his face. "Fine. If you wanted me to embarrass myself in front of Yoongi why don't you just say so?!"

"I want Yoongi to see who you really are," Taehyung said while smirking. "a perv,"

"Yoongi before I say what I'm going to say I am not a pervert. I promise," Yoongi nodded and waited for Jimin to continue. "Ok so, I got horny and lonely sometimes despite Jungkook and Taehyung. I guess you should know now that I had a crush on you and would often think of you. So when I had those dirty thoughts I'd spray my whole room in a citrus perfume a-a-and," Jimin glanced at Yoongi who was wearing his best poker face. "masturbate," Jimin said barely above a whisper.

 "BWHAHAHAH," Taehyung and Yoongi burst out laughing and were rolling around the room. Jungkook pouted since Taehyung was being a bad pillow and cause he didn't like his boyfriend having fun with Yoongi. 

"You did that!?" Yoongi yelled in disbelief and slight happiness. 

"Whatever!" Jimin shouted while crossing his arms. 

"How did you even know my perfume?" 

A palpable wave of awkwardness crashed into the room causing Jimin to drown in silence. His cheeks flushed red as his eyes darted around the room as if he could come up with an answer from one of the objects in the older's room. 

"You can't ask questions Yoongi it's not your turn," Jungkook mumbled. While trying to readjust himself on Taehyung's lap. 

"It's Yoongi hyung," Yoongi warned Jungkook. 

"Jungkook! Truth or dare?" Jimin asked while wiggling his arms around foolishly trying to lighten the mood. 

"Dare," Jungkook said bluntly.

"I dare you to lick Yoongi hyung's foot and then tongue kiss Taehyung!" 

Jungkook's head launched up. "What the fuck Jimin?! I just bailed you out!" Jungkook roared.