Chapter 21.

Chapter 21.

"Wake up! Wake up you bitch!" Pumpkin drove her foot into the center of her stomach. Reese jolted awake. She covered her chest, coughing up blood which dripped from her running nose down to her lips. Yeah, I knocked her ass out real good.

Pumpkin clenched the 9mm handgun extending it right in Reese's direction as she laid flat on the floor. Pumpkin's body filled with rage the moment her hand gun barrel came crashing down on the back of Reese's head. She had gone off the deep end and there was no turning back. She looked down at Reese who lay hunched over holding her stomach, coughing in between her cries. "What the fuckkkkk?" she screamed out. Pumpkin lunged forward, driving her foot into the center of her stomach a second time. ''AHHHH!'' Reese screamed in pain as she cooped up in a ball so Pumpkin couldn't kick her again. "YOU STUPID UNGRATEFUL BITCH! I MADE YOUR ASS RICH AND IN RETURN YOU RUIN MY FUCKING LIFE??? I COULD FUCKING KILL YOU!'' Pumpkin waved the gun in Reese's face as she continued to coward in a ball in pain from the unexpected blow. Pumpkin leaned down, stooping to where she lay on the floor. She grabbed a handful of Reese's hair, forcing her to look her in the eye.

"I told you to stay away from King. Your HOE ASS didn't listen!" She spat as she shouted in her face. She felt no sympathy for Reese at this moment as she laid there in agony. She deserved this for breaking Pumpkin's heart. "Why???!" She shouted into her face again. "Why did you do this to yourself Reese?'' She wanted to know in all honesty. If only she would have listened, things could have turned out a lot of different. Now Reese had ruined it for everyone. No one was going to be happy now.
Reese cried, her shoulders bobbing up and down. Her face was stained with blood as she opened her mouth to speak. "I didn't do anything with King!" she shouted out as she cried. Pumpkin anger boiled over again. This ungrateful bitch was still making up lies. Her blood turned cold. She already knew everything. Heard everything. She had all the evidence.
"Reese, you can take a bow sweetheart because the gig is up. Aren't you the one saying you tired of hiding from me and you ready to tell me what's up. Didn't you say you were done hustling? Aren't you the one ready to play fake Miss Betty Crocker and open up King's hair salon business next month? Oh yeah, are you that much of a hoe that you been fucking him every single night since you been there without a condom and your ass aint even on birth control? How was those steak and potatoes last night???" Pumpkin caught her breath as she watched Reese stare in shock, her body shaken as she still lay sprawled out on the floor. Pathetic. This lying bitch had nothing to say now. Pumpkin just read her entire story word for word. There was no denying now.

She continued to watch as Reese lay hunched over holding her stomach. Tears spilled down her cheeks as she continued to cry in pain. "Pathetic bitch." Pumpkin murmured under her breath as she watched her hysterically sob. She hated this woman. Reese came along and completely ruined her life. She took away her happily ever after. Now she was going to pay for it. She was going to regret the day she stepped foot into King's territory. She was going to regret the pain she caused.

Reese looked up at her, blood staining her lips as her body continued to shake. "Did you...Did you video tape me or something?" she nervously stammered after coming to the conclusion that Pumpkin knew every single detail. She smirked, extending her 9mm in Reese's direction who cowardly backed down the closer the steel inched towards her face. "Just know that you fucked with the wrong one honey." Pumpkin placed her finger on the trigger, wanting to send 9 rounds into this girls head, making her existence disappear forever. She never felt so much rage. Payback never felt this good. Pumpkin warned Reese to stay away. She warned her there would be consequences. She didn't listen.

Suddenly interrupting the moment, the front door creeped open sending a loud echo throughout the empty warehouse. Pumpkin continued to stand over Reese's motionless body, her attention jolting to the left as the figure stepped through the door frame. Right on time. They locked gazes as she looked over. Pumpkin could feel her entire world come to a standstill as she watched the man that she loved stare her down with his mouth wide open. She watched as King's eyes dropped down from her crazed expression to the 9mm handgun she was holding in her hand. His expression immediately turned into fear. She never seen that before. His eyes widened. He was in shock. She could tell. Her heart weakened as she realized how afraid he was. He was never afraid. She loved him so much no matter how hard she tried to fight it. She hated to see him standing here like this. King was the only person in this world who could break her down. She had no control for her love and she hated that. For a moment, Pumpkin began to regret sending that message to King's phone. She told him it was a code red. She was in trouble and if didn't get here now, he may never see her again. She should have known it would take less than 15 minutes for him to show up to her rescue. Pumpkin set him up, something she vowed she would never do. Now her stomach flip flopped as he walked through the door witnessing everything unfold. "Punk." he whispered her name as he held his hands up in fear she was going to turn the gun on him. He looked down at Reese who lay hunched over. "Oh my god." he took a deep breath, reality hitting him hard as he watched his lover sprawled out on the floor covered in blood. "What did you do to her Punk??" he asked, wanting to rush to her aid but afraid to move. Pumpkin still had her gun extended in Reese's direction, who had stopped squirming but was still conscious.