Chapter 39

Oh my god, an update??

I'm so sorry guys, this was one of the longest writers' blocks I've had. This story is potentially wrapping up to a close pretty soon, so stay tuned for more uploads!

How's your summer? How's life going? Tell me!! I miss you guys ❤️

Thank you to those who read , The Kid Who Has Guts, for 103k reads! No words can explain how grateful I am!

I love you all, and enjoy this chapter! ❤️

~

Dean Winchesters' Point of View

It was around 11 p.m, and he was at a bar. He should have been home, but, he had a rough day at work and needed a drink.

He didn't expect to see Lisa at such a late time. Her hair grew more, up till her shoulder, and she wore thin glasses over her petite face. She made eye contact with him, and scurried over, laughing infectiously.

"Dean!" She laughed, obviously drunk with her glazed eyes. "Where's Castiel?"

"Home." He replied kindly, "How you've been?"

"Guilty." She cried out, eyes darkening, "I need to tell you something I should've told you months ago."

"What is it?" Dean questioned, watching her shake her head.

"I-I took a test months back, when I was pregnant...because I wasn't sure if the baby was yours."

Dean stayed silent, her words becoming a blur, her eyes watering with tears.

"Dean...the baby wasn't yours."

"Are you fucking serious?" Dean snapped, leaving a few bills on the counter as he stood up, "And you never told me?"

"I didn't know how!" She plead, "Then, the miscarriage and how it took a toll on yo-"

"Whose baby was it?" Dean growled.

"This asshole I met at a party, we were both drunk and stupid-"

"Don't ever speak to me again. You know how much her death affected me? How I stopped talking for days?"

"I'm so sorry-"

He walked away, ignoring her begs and pleads, for he just got told the secret Lisa should've said months ago.

~

He went home, eyes glazed as he watched Castiel on the bed-eyeing him with a lust-filled look.

"Hey Dean," he mused, smiling warmly as he patted the bed. "I've missed you."

Dean sat down, feeling Castiel crawl on top on him, placing wet kisses on his neck. In other moments, his lips on his neck would've felt pleasurable. But, he couldn't take out the fact that the child was never his. He felt Cas' hands on his belt buckle, removing it. A faint blush on his pale cheeks.

"Cas-"

"Sh," he murmured, kissing his firmly, "Dean, I want a baby."

Deans eyes widened, pulling Cas slightly back, "Really?"

He nodded, biting his lip, "Lets adopt a baby, Dean."

Dean laughed softly, turning Cas over so he would be on the bottom. He decided telling Castiel about the lie later, even though his mind was riddled with the thought. He attached his mouth on his neck, sucking the skin tenderly, causing Cas to squirm against his touch.

He loved that, loved how weak Cas was when he focused on his neck, how he felt a sharp intake of breath as he bit gently against his flesh, how he let out a shaky sigh when Dean drew his tongue on a vein.

"Dean," Cas breathed, swallowing hard. He kissed his neck up to his ear, taking his earlobe by surprise by a soft suck, knowing how it drove Castiel insane.

"So perfect for me," Dean whispered in his ear, pulling off Cas' shirt, watching the miles of fresh skin right in his hands. Healthy, flushed with color. Castiel stared at him with wanting eyes, cheeks and neck red, hair a mess. Dean liked to make Cas squirm and fluster, it was a sight.

They spent the rest of the night, Deans' hands trained to touch Cas in just the right places. Palms gripping his inner thighs, mouthing sweet nothings in his ear. They were always tender, exploring each other like they've never seen another body. Castiel just knew all the right things to drive Dean up a wall, to make a string of whimpers fall from his lips.

They were practically made to touch one another, to make each other feel no way another person could. Gentle, soft, words too sinful that didn't match their smooth flow.

Cas drew lazy circles on his chest when they finished, "You're the best person I've ever met."

Dean smiled, glancing at him, and Cas just chuckled. He hesitated telling him, but before he could say a word, Cas went on.

"And I know, you'll be the best dad in the world."