10,000+ Reads: Thank you! (CLOSED)

I gained 10,000 reads in what seemed a few months ago-I was planning to write a thank you chapter-but never got the chance.

Over time, I gained more reads, and more comments, and more supporters. And before I knew it, I'm at 16k with an abundant handful of readers by my side.

I was in awe, that people discovered me and liked this story (despite its extremely angsty, don't worry it'll be sweeter from now on) and I have a million things to thank you all for.

Such as, never letting go despite my numerous writers' block and that cringey first couple of chapters, for supporting me and leaving me loving comments that make my heart grow, for just being here for me, for this story that I never thought anyone would adore.

Thank you so much readers, and now, I wanna give a prize.

Similar to The Kid Who Has Guts book, I wanna thank you, and not congratulate myself because I truly don't deserve it as much as you all do.

As for the other fanfic I'm writing, I said I would privately message everyone to thank them, which I managed to get a good amount done but it was difficult due to the amount of people reading...so, I won't do a private dm.

I will follow everyone who votes this chapter/comments, because you deserve a follow...but, honestly, a follow isn't enough in my opinion...

A shoutout? Not as great as I thought it would be...

How about I'll make a character out of you?

Yes, you heard the insane Ships_are_sailing...I'll make a character based on who you are, your personality, your looks, your name...

It's pretty impossible to make a bunch of characters though...

So, I'm hosting a little game :3 (p.s/im doing the same game for The Kid Who Has Guts when it gains 50k, SO don't feel bad if you lose because honestly you all are so amazing and I'll try to make you into my book Huns :))

I will randomly select 5 readers who comment below something special about themselves, a hidden talent, a funny memory, anything that you find value!

11/6/16-Sorry readers! This is contest is closed! Thank you so much for reading my book however! I hope you enjoy the rest of it! Love you!!

Please don't hate me if you don't get selected, because maybe I'll do this again soon, before the book wraps to a close...tbh I'm going to just close my eyes, scroll and pause on a random comment lmao.

Alright loves! I hope you compete in this game and I'll announce the winners in a week or so! (: Unless no one does this then..😂

Have a great week! Love you all so much! :3