six

*fmv; kookie'sohmygod

#smut

I knew there was something happening when Jimin left like that earlier. He's making me worry again, thinking about where he is, what he's up to. Why does he always do this to me? I wanted to leave with him but Jungkook was gripping on me too tight. I saw him smile back then and since then, I couldn't take it off my mind. I don't want to think about it — what I fear about — but that smile meant something. 

I put a tank top on and climbed on bed in my underwear. Jungkook left after dinner. I don't know where he went but it seems like he's not going home tonight again. It's better for me. I needed rest from him. Jungkook never made me feel like a woman. He treats me like a whore, not as his wife. I was stupid to think he'd change after saying sorry countless times before. He humiliated me, degraded me, hurt me, calling me all kinds of names and when he's satisfied, he kisses me as if he truly loved me.

When he stays out, I know he's sleeping with other women. Women he pays for a good fuck when he doesn't want me, when he wants someone someone more compliant. I used to cry and pity myself during those nights. He married me but he slept with other women and he expected me to understand his needs. Well , now I understand his needs. I don't even care anymore if he sleeps around when I'm not looking. I just feel uneasy when I don't see him, when I don't know where he is or what he's doing because any minute he could find out about my secret affair with Jimin.

After worrying so much, I was finally able to find sleep. It was almost morning when I felt him slide under the sheets with me. He clung onto me, hugging me from behind while smelling like booze again but now it was mixed with his slut's perfume. I escaped his grasp and moved away from him, wanting to vomit all of a sudden. I shot up from bed and ran to the bathroom, not bothering to close the door behind me anymore because I could feel my vomit right at the entrance of my throat. Jungkook inched behind me as I was sitting on the floor of the bathroom, my arms around the toilet seat.

"Are you okay?" He spoke, sounding sober all of a sudden. He helped me get up, holding me by my arms.

"I'm okay. I just suddenly felt sick. Maybe I ate too much.." I said and opened the medicine cabinet, looking for antiemetics when he saw it. 

"You're not pregnant, are you?" Jungkook asked.

I wasn't prepared at all. Am I pregnant? I started to doubt myself and my mind became crowded with so many questions. I only started taking the pills a few days ago and being pregnant is highly possible. However, I don't know which one of them did it. I was actively engaged with both of them.

"I didn't know you were on birth control? You didn't tell me about that. Is it because you don't want me to know? How long has this been going on?"

I haven't gotten a chance to answer as I rinsed my mouth and took my medicine to stop me from vomiting. It angered Jungkook that I was not replying, his jaw clenched and then he shut the medicine cabinet close and tugged on my arm forcefully. He lifted my face up to make me look at him. "You didn't take them when we got married. Why now? Are you sleeping with someone else? Why are you taking these goddamn pills, Y/N!? Who are these for?"

"It's for me!! Not for you. For me, Jungkook! Not for anybody else." I pried his hands from my face and pushed him away when I finally had enough of him screaming at my face like I'm an emotionless doll who's not capable of feeling anything. "Can't I at least do this for myself? You act like nothing is happening between us, like you don't touch me every fucking night and leave your cum inside me to take care of by myself."