two

fmv; parkprot

My fingers played with the flower petals that float over the water. I scooped them up but they just went through the spaces between my fingers along with the water. I let myself slip under the water, holding my breath for a minute longer, waiting for somebody to come and find me. A hand pulled me out of the water, holding the back of my neck as I grab onto his arms, gasping for air and allowing it to fill my lungs again. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook's face, not Jimin. He cradled my face with his hands. I can't hear what he's saying. I can't hear anything but my pounding heart.

"Y/N!" Jungkook kept talking to me, he seemed so worried. "Hey, say something. Are you okay?"

I gave him a smile, "Did you think I was going to drown myself?"

He let out a sigh of relief, looking at my face, "Don't do that! Do you know how scared I was when I saw you?"

"How scared were you?" I asked him, holding the side of his neck. I want to wrap both of my hands around his beautiful neck and just choke him to his last breath.

"Scared to death.." He said as he took my hand. Jungkook put his lips on mine in a gentle kiss. He's doing it again, pretending to be nice so he can hurt me again. I don't trust him anymore. "Y/N, come out. You've been here for almost an hour already."

I shook my head no even though my fingers were beginning to prune up from being in the bathtub for a long time. "I want to stay a little bit longer. It's relaxing."

Then I had an idea, I reached out to hold his hand. I looked up at him, "Why don't you join me?" I said, a smile on my lips as the water stayed just above my chest. "Jungkook?"

"Okay." Jungkook began to remove his clothes, abandoning them on the bathroom floor. He joined me, sitting across me. I smiled as I move to sit on his lap, disturbing the water and creating ripples above the surface.

His hand came up behind my back, feeling my soft skin. I let my wet hair fall down by my shoulders as I move my hands on his chest, tracing his scars with my fingers. I let the water wet his body and drip down his delicious golden tanned skin, "How's the water?"

"It's great." Jungkook smiled at me, his hand pulling my face closer so he can kiss my mouth.  I laid my hands on his chest, pressing myself onto him as I kissed him back and slowly ran my fingers through his hair.

I pushed him back, removing his lips on me. It's time to see if I can get something from him, time to put my efforts to use, "Jungkook, do you have to leave?"

He latched his mouth on my shoulder, trailing up to suck at my sweet spot on the side of my neck as his hand cup my breast. He brushed his thumb over my nipple, making them hard under his touch. Jungkook only hummed as I tried to make him talk. I have to do better than this so I grabbed his hand and took them off my body, "I'm serious. Don't ignore me."

"I'm just worried something bad might happen to you." I added, feigning a concerned look. I've learned to mask my fear with deception. "Where are you and the boys going?"

Jungkook took his hands out of my hold and caressed my face, "We're going to kill some people, Y/N. You don't have to worry.." He pecked my lips. "I'm not that easy to kill."

"And the boys?" I asked him again, a moan escaping my lips when he pushed in, making my back arch. "D-Don't let them get hurt.. You know how worried I get when you guys leave me."

"I know. I'm not letting anyone die so don't think about anything else and trust me." Jungkook spoke against my chest, he eased himself in and out of me, rubbing circles on my lower back. "Don't think about anything else but me."

I dug my nails on his shoulder as I tipped my head back, moving my hips down on him while his lips kissed my throat and his hands support my back. The water moved around us as we use each other for our own desires; his desire for lust and my desire to protect Jimin. I let him think that I chose him above anyone else because that's what he wants.

It's all just a game for him. It's not love. He just wants to gain control over me. He likes hearing me whimper because it feeds his greed for power. He doesn't know what love is. He's confusing himself with love and his desire to control people just like what he's doing to Jimin, to Taehyung, to everyone. It's an obsession.

Jungkook tainted my insides again, filling me up with his cum and making me his woman. I let myself become what I am as I rest my head over his chest, his arms around me. I can hear his heart beating fast. I closed my eyes and in my mind, I let my vile thoughts float. In my mind, I had a knife in my hands and I stabbed it through his chest, piercing his heart until I can no longer hear it beating.

"I love you, Y/N." He told me and I smiled up at him.

"I love you too, baby." I kissed him, cupping his face as I lure him into my eyes, letting him put his trust on me. If you're starting a game then I'll try playing it with you.

🦋

I went out of my room to see them off when I saw Taehyung, coming from Jungkook's office. I ran up to him and pulled him aside, shushing his lips, "It's me."

Taehyung removed my hand over his mouth. "What are you doing?"

"I need you to promise me." I stared intently into his eyes. He already knew what I was going to ask but I'm saying it anyway even if I have to beg for it. "Protect Jimin. I beg you, Taehyung. Please bring him back to me."

He nodded and gave me a smile. "I will. You don't have to beg me. I know Jimin will try his best to come back to you, Y/N."

"He's as important to me as he is to you but I can't promise you that he'll come back unscathed. It's battlefield out there. There's nothing certain." Taehyung added on a serious note, "Even I don't know what's waiting for us."

"I just want you to bring him back alive." I forced myself to smile as I gave him a nod. "Thank you, Taehyung. Be careful."

We both headed downstairs where the rest of the guys are waiting. I met Jimin's eyes but he quickly looked away, going to Namjoon as he helped him with the wireless ear pieces that they have to wear throughout the operation. We haven't had the chance to say talk properly, to say goodbye. I don't want him to say goodbye. It rips my heart every time he says goodbye. I always feel like it would be the last. I prayed that it won't.

"We'll be gone for four days." Jungkook came up from behind me. He kissed my cheek and from the corner of my eye, I caught Jimin looking. "You gonna be okay?"

I faked a smile and nodded. "Yeah. I think."

"We'll come back." Jungkook planted a kiss on my forehead for the last time. "Wait here where you will be safe."

My stomach churned as I watched them leave. Jungkook went ahead of them, followed by Jin and the last to go was Jimin with Taehyung. He looked back at me and smiled, telling me not to worry. Taehyung waited for him and then he met my gaze and nodded before they both disappeared as the double doors were closed behind them.

I clenched my hands into fists. I let go and hugged myself. It felt like goodbye. Why? I don't want him to go. My heart can't take it, watching him walking away from me hurts me so much. My hearts keep telling me lies. He's going to be fine, it says, but I don't trust myself.

I curled up on the empty king sized bed, hugging myself as I wait for sleep to come but I don't think I'll be able to sleep until I his face again and feel himself on me. I want to feel Jimin's touch. I let my hands feel the empty space beside me. I want him next to me so bad.