four

fmv; datjimilly

I quickly went out of my room when I heard noises downstairs. It felt like a huge thorn was pulled out of my chest when I saw them coming through the door. However, my heart sank again and a heavier feeling settled down on my stomach when I noticed that Jimin is missing. I held onto the bannister to steady myself, nothing bad happened to him right? I met Taehyung's gaze as I made my way down the stairs and he didn't show me anything.

"Baby." Jungkook pulled me by my waist and smiled against my hair. I wrapped my arms around his back, my mind going crazy wondering why Jimin is not with them. Why he's the only one who was not here?

Jungkook pulled away and noticed the look on my face, "What's wrong? Aren't you glad I'm back?"

I quickly picked up my fallen expression and smiled, "What do you mean? I am happy, baby."

I softly pecked his lips but he repaid me with a demanding kiss. He pulled me close to him with such force that my breasts is being pressed against his chest. Jungkook held the back of my head as he pushed his tongue in my mouth. I roam my hands on his chest and then down to his sides when I felt a wet spot on his clothes, making me pull back to look at what I touched. It was blood. There's fresh blood on his shirt.

I couldn't stop myself from imagining things, from thinking that he might have hurt Jimin. I looked up at his face and he had a smile on, "Why do you have blood on your shirt?"

"It's not mine. We had to torture someone on the way home.. " He brushed my hair delicately and then looked into my eyes, "I need a bath, baby. Let's talk later, okay?"

I was watching as Jungkook went upstairs and into our bedroom. He sent me a smile. I want to drown him in his bath or suffocate him in his sleep. I'll make sure he dies in my hands if ever he did something to Jimin. Preoccupied with my own thoughts, I didn't hear Taehyung calling my name until he grabbed my arm.

"Y/N?" He met my eyes and I snapped out of it, "I need help in the kitchen." He said and followed him even when I know he didn't really need any help.

I pretended to fix something for him, making him a sandwich, "Where is he?"

"He's at home." Taehyung replied, turning his back to the guys in the living room and facing the same way I did. "He went home by himself. Don't worry. He's breathing."

I sighed in relief. Taehyung watched my face and then he warned me again, "You shouldn't show Jungkook that look you gave him back there. You almost gave yourself away. You know he's not dumb."

"I know." I clenched my fists and then relaxed them before I turned to him, "I'll do something about it later."

He was just about to leave when I caught his arm again. "Can you help me again? I need to see with my own eyes that he's okay."

"It's not that easy." Taehyung was going to refuse but I pleaded.

"Please. I know Jungkook is not going to stay tonight." I told him and he knew what I meant. Jungkook is going to make the deal tonight with a huge client, "He's going to take some time talking and entertaining the new client. That's enough time for me to see him."

🦋

This time as I make my way carefully into the hallway of Jimin's apartment, I was sure I wasn't being followed by any of Jungkook's men. I did not bring anything but my phone and a spare key of Jimin's apartment that I stole from him the last time I visited. I inserted the key in the keyhole and turned it clockwise until I heard the lock clicked as it was unlocked. The place was eerily quiet as I closed the door behind me but as I stepped inside further, I heard the gushing of water. It was coming from the bathroom so I headed there and my eyes widened when I saw blood on the bathroom floor, his clothes that was on the sink was also soaked in it and on top of it was a bullet head.