「Chapter 63」

Depuis le début

Saturday finally came around, which meant it was the day for dates. Taehyung showed up your house at 1 o' clock on the dot, dressed in a long beige coat, burgundy sweater, grey beanie, black jeans and vans and a pair of round glasses. He was looking rather handsome that's for sure, yet feeling nervous. The guy was pacing up and down your steps, contemplating on whether he should actually go through with this date or not.

'Just ring the stupid doorbell already. She's probably sitting on her couch waiting for me anyway!' In conclusion, he was a nervous wreck. 'Okay!' he balled up his fists and tried to calm every nerve. 'I'm going to do it. I'm gonna ring the doorbell.' After swallowing a whole bunch of nothing, Taehyung stood before your door with his finger stretched out and ready to press it. But just before he could even touch it, the door opened right up.

"Hi there."

"Hey...H-how'd you know I was out here already?"

"I saw you pacing back and forth from my window, silly," you grinned. "I thought you were getting ready to start pulling out your hair."

"Oh no," he denied. "I was just wondering if--If you were all dressed already. See," he held a hand out to you, "I was right to wait."

"Mm, okay." That was when you took a few seconds to examine his outfit. You gasped, "are you trying to copy me?"

Taehyung scoffed, but couldn't keep his own smile away. "Come on, you're the one trying to copy me." He brought his hand to the side of your head. "Well," he fixed the little hair clip in your hair. "the colors do look prettier on you."

Your heart missed a beat right then and there. "Thank you."

Though your eyes couldn't lift to meet his, he definitely couldn't take his off of you. "We should start heading out now."

"Okay," you nodded. You quickly grabbed your keys and slipped on your shoes before shutting the door behind you. "Where're we going first? You don't have a skateboard in your hand, so I guess we're not doing anything similar to last time."

"You'll know when we get there," he said, taking your hand in his. "You haven't had lunch yet, right?"

Your ears reddened before you shook your head in response. "No." You didn't know whether to squeeze back or keep your hand slightly limp.

"Good." With his cute rectangular grin, Taehyung pulled you along to your first destination.

"Minji, are you sure that you're feeling well enough to go out today? You didn't sound so well on Thursday."

"I told you already, I'm fine. Don't nag me today, or I'll hit you." Being that he was daunting on her from the minute they left her house, Minji became annoyed with her upperclassmen.

"This is the place." Jimin stopped before a little cafe that was fairly busy at the moment. He pulled open the door and gestured her inside. "Ladies first," he smiled.