"Who... What... Where am..." She turned her head and looked at me. "Percy?" Her voice quivered and was soft.

"Hi," I said, putting a bit more nectar on her shoulder.

"Ow," Brielle hissed. "What are you doing?"

"Healing your shoulder," I said. "Stay still."

Surprisingly, Brielle stayed still until I was finished. I put the nectar cup down and looked at her.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Dizzy," she replied quietly. "Sore."

I handed her an ambrosia square. "Here, eat this."

She raised a shaking hand and took it. She looked at it for a second, before raising her gaze back to me. "W-What is it?"

"Ambrosia. It'll make you feel better." Brielle opened her mouth a tiny bit and bit off the corner of the ambrosia. She smiled a little.

"This is really good," she said. She looked up and her green eyes darted around the room. "Percy," she said softly. "Where am I? Why was I unconscious? How did you heal my shoulder?"

I took a deep breath, then let it out. "Brielle, have you ever heard of Greek myths? You know, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, the Minotaur, hellhounds..." Brielle nodded nervously. "Well, they're not myths. They're real."

Brielle's face paled even more. "No... No they're not. They're fake. Myths."

"No, they're real." I said seriously.

Brielle looked like she was about to cry. "Fine. They're real. But what does that have to do with me?"

"I bet," I said quietly. "That your dad left your family when you were before you were born."

My sister's eyes widened as she sat up. "How do you know that?!" She hissed.

"Because," I set a hand on her good shoulder. "Your father is a god." Brielle stared at me like I was crazy.

"No... No he wasn't. My father was a soldier. He died in war."

"Brielle," I said softly. "You have to believe me. Your father is still alive. He is an immortal god. So is mine."

Her hands were shaking even more. She looked down and her hands. "Who's your dad?"

"Poseidon."

She bit the corner of her lip. "Who... Who's my dad?" I barely heard her.

I took another breath. "Poseidon."

She raised her head and stared at me with the green eyes that looked so much like mine. "You... You... You're my brother?"

"Half-brother, actually," I said, and nodded. "But yeah."

"How come no one ever told me?" she asked. "My mom... Why did she lie..."

"She did it to protect you."

"Protect me?" she said. She sounded a bit angry. "Protecting me by lying to me?"

"Yes. When a demigod realizes what they are, they're in more danger."

"A demi-what?" she asked.

"A demigod. When a god marries a mortal, and they have kids, they're called demigods. You know, half gods. They're also called half-bloods."

"So, you and I... We're demigods?"

I nodded. Brielle was silent for a while. "So, where are we?"

"Camp Half-Blood," I said. "It's a camp where demigods can live without any fear."

"Without fear? Fear of what?"

"Monsters. They're everywhere in the mortal world." Brielle didn't say anything. "How are you feeling?" I asked after a while.

"Okay, I guess," she mumbled.

"Come on, I'll show you around camp." I stood up and offered her my hand. She looked at it for a second, like she was debating whether or not she should take it. Finally, she wrapped her hand around mine and stood up. Her hand was shaking.

"Hey," I said, smiling. "It's fine. Calm down."

"It's kind of hard to be calm when you just found out that your dad is a god," she mumbled. But she smiled a bit. I led her out of the Big House.

"Wow..." she said as she looked around the camp.

I was just about to reply when a voice behind us said, "Cheating on Annabeth, huh Percy?" I snapped my head around and saw two brown-haired boys standing behind us.

"No," I said. "I am not. I'm just showing Brielle around."

"Oh!" Travis said, rubbing his hands together. "Newbie!" Brielle looked up at me and squeezed my hand.

"Brielle, this is Connor and Travis. I recommend not trusting them."

Brielle looked and Connor and nodded nervously. "O-Okay." Connor smiled at her.

"Connor, stop smiling at her you're scaring her," I said, noticing the look on my sister's face. Connor stuck his tongue out at me, but he and Travis walked away.

"Come on," I said to Brielle, who was still looking at Connor. "I'll show you our cabin."

Brielle released my hand as we started to walk. I showed her Cabin 3, and some of the other cabins.

"Percy! Brielle!" shouted a voice behind us. My sister turned around before I did, and let out a quiet gasp. I saw my girlfriend standing behind us. She was smiling. She turned to Brielle. "So, what do you think?" she asked, gesturing to the camp around her.

Brielle looked surprised that Annabeth was being nice to her. "It's-uh-very beautiful."

"Brielle," Annabeth said, suddenly serious, "You can't tell anyone about-about who you are. If mortals-regular humans-" she added, noticing Brielle's confused face, "-found out about us, it would be really bad. And, you cannot tell Miley."

"But-"

"Look," I said, placing my hand on her shoulder, "I know that she's your best friend, but you can't tell her. Don't tell her I said this, but the girl can talk. She will tell everybody. So, I kind of need you to swear on the River Styx that you won't tell her that you're a demigod. Or a mortal."

"Ok. I swear on the River... Sticks?" she said, unsure.

"Yeah. That's it. Styx," Ananbeth said gently.

"Then I swear on the River Styx that I won't tell anyone that I'm a demigod."