Chapter 20 Express and Tell

After that incident, Haru walked Umi to her home that day. As usual Umi asks if they can stay on the shore for a while which Haru agrees. There was a long silence between them which they enjoy. Watching the beautiful sunset, Umi suddenly speaks.

            “Haru-kun, what will you do if one very important thing to you has been taken away?” she asks still looking at the sunset. Silence flew again between them. This time Haru spoke.

            “How will you tell to someone how important someone is to you?” he asks she looks at him somewhat confused but manages to smile and bring back her attention to the scenery.

            “You don’t have to say it, you have to express to them how important they are to you.” She answers.

            “Like how?” he asks and looks at her.

            “Hmmm, by showing your feeling to them?” she suggested looking at him. Silence flew in the air again and they both look back again to the sunset.

            Then she suddenly felt something heavy on her shoulder causing her to pushed back down to the sand. With the blink of an eye, she found herself under Haru. He was on top of her, looking deeply into her eyes, he leans closer almost touching her their noses. Umi on the other side blushes because of their awkward position but Haru seems don’t mind. They stay there for a while like having a staring contest. Umi starts to breathe heavily while staring at the ocean blue orbs she feels like drowning, her stomach is protesting because there is something flying inside. Haru on the other hand, seem to enjoy the scenery in front of him its not obvious of course because he still wears his poker face. But deep in him is happy to have her that close, he is willing to stay there for centuries looking at her face.

            She finally manages to speak but this might bring her to another situation.

            “H-haru-kun uhm―” she didn’t even finish her sentence cause Haru closed the gap between their lips. Her eyes widened, Haru is kissing her right now her heart skip a beat or rather their both heart skip a beat then races again like horses.

            It was a short kiss though. Then they again staring each other.

            “H-haru-kun w-why did y-you do that?” she said stuttering and blushing madly like red chili.

            “You told me to express my feeling so I did.” He said monotonously.

            “W-what?! But I thought it’s about your―” she was cut off again

            “I love you Umi” he said directly looking into her eyes. She was stunted on her place (like she can do anything XP) unable to say anything.

            He admits that she already caught his attention the first time he saw her on the rooftop. There is something amusing on her. He pulls into her more when he gradually knowing her and now drowning on her. The incident earlier makes him afraid of losing her. Afraid that water may take her away from him. He wants to protect her from anything from everything.

            He again leans closer to her slowly then closes the gap between them. She melted into the kiss and closes her eyes. He runs his tongue along her lower lip, seeking entrance. She parted her lips slightly to allow his tongue to dance with hers, the way his tongue rubbed against her sent trembling tingles throughout her body. She wraps her arms around his neck and holds him on her waist. She let his tongue roam around every inch of her mouth, seeking out every nook and crevice.

            They are panting when they parted resting their foreheads to each other. A smile brought on their faces.

            “So you’re mine now, do you?” he asks she is still blushing like hell.

            “So that’s how you ask the girl you like?” she questioned back.

            “I love you” he said looking into her eyes with love.

            “I love you too, Haru-kun.” She said.

            “I know.” He said.

            “Yeah Mr.you-know-everything. But can you get off me now. Someone might see us here.” She reasoned out. Haru get off her and help her stand. It is already night time and the stars seem celebrating with them.

            “Lets get back home it’s already late.” She said and they start walking home.

[A/N: what was this >.< OH MY!! they are now official. Finally!! I think I should end it up soon because I’m getting lost of thoughts and ideas -_- Well thanks for reading… don’t forget to give your thoughts about it…]