Chapter 7 Commotion: Stay Away

At the back of the school building:

            “Speak up! We know already. You’re the one who sang on the music room last time.” A girl said while holding Umi’s arm firmly. She just remains silent.

            “Hey speak up when we’re talking to you.” The girl said again and pushes her hard against the wall. She winced in pain but remained silent.

            “Hey stop it!” Gou said as she approaches Umi for help.

            “Oh another loser.” The other girl said.

            “And look whose talking. You two against Umi-chan. Is she really that strong for you?” Gou said.

            “Don’t act like a hero here cause you’re not. It’s none of your business.” The girl said.

            “No its not, she is my friend and I don’t let both of you hurt her.” Gou said firmly.

            “Yeah right, your friends cause your both losers.” The girl said.

            “If you call us losers, you’re more than that.” Gou said.

            “Your getting into my nerves, you b**ch.” The girl said as she raises her hand. She is going to slap Gou’s face. Then a hand stops her. She looks the owner of the hand and fined a pair of scary piercing eyes looking at her.

            “Don’t you try hurting her.” Umi said firmly looking directly to their eyes. And release her hold to one of them.

            Then Nagisa, Makoto, Rei and Haruka came. They come towards their direction.

            “Hey Gou we’re looking for you every where. Oh Umi-chan you’re here too.” Nagisa said.

            The two girls walk away fast.

            “What’s the matter? Is anything alright?” Makoto asked.

            “Umi-chan than—“ Gou said but was interrupted by Umi.

            “You don’t do that again.” She said.

            “But” Gou said.

            “You’re such a big idiot Gou! They can hurt you. Stay away to the problems of other people.” She said angrily.

            “You’re not other people Umi-chan! Why are you acting strangely? You’re not that Umi-chan” Gou replied.

            “You cannot tell who I am cause you do not know everything!” she said then walks away.

            “Umi-chan!” Gou said.

[A/N: Chapter 7 is up :) thanks for the votes and enjoy reading. I would love to hear your comments.]