Chapter 6 Her Swimming Style

It is an ordinary day and as usual the clubs are busy on their things after school hours. Like the others, the swimming club is also busy training cause the prefectural is near. Now that Rei learns now how to swim. They can now compete in the prefectural tournament.

            “Take a break for a while, I make tea for us.” Gou shouted at the boys. They get up in the water and sit on the bench.

            “Wait, I’ll come back.” Gou said. After a while she comes back, dragging a pink haired girl.

            “Wait! Gou-chan.” She protested.

            “Hey, hello Umi-chan.” Nagisa greeted.

            “I bring Umi-chan with me. Is it ok if we will have a tea with her?” Gou said.

            “Sure, we’ve love to. Right Haru?” Makoto respond.

            Haru just look away.

            “But Gou----“ she protested but Gou interrupted her.

            “No Buts.” Gou said.

            “YAY, Umi-chan will have a tea with us.” Nagisa happily said. “So do you swim too Umi-chan?” he asked.

            She didn’t answer, she thinks for a while. But before she could answer a loud noise was heard.

            SSSPPPLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

            “What was that?” Rei said. They look on the opposite side of the pool and see Ama-chan sensei drowning.

            “OH! Ama-chan sensei is drowning.” Gou shouted shock.

            Haru is going to save her but Umi jump first in the water.

            “UMI-CHAN!” Nagisa shouted.

            She swims in the pool like a beautiful mermaid. She swims deeper into the pool, her body smoothly wave and dance with the water. Her long pink hair swiftly following her direction. She swims very fast towards the drowning sensei. The others run to the other side of pool to help her and Ama-chan. They got up but Ama-chan sensei already lost her consciousness. She facilitates CPR on the sensei and fortunately, she regains her consciousness.

            “Ama-chan are you alright?” Nagisa asked worriedly.

            “Y-yeah, I’m sorry.” Ama-chan answered.

            “What happened?” Gou asked.

            “A spider is on my shoulder; I panicked and slipped on the pool.” She explained. Everybody sweat dropped.

            “Thanks to Umi sempai.” Rei said.

            “Arigatou Umi-chan.” Ama-chan sensei said.

            “Its alright.” She said and then stands up.

            “You’re already wet let me help you to dry up.” Gou said as she holds her. Umi-chan resist by shoving her hands.

            “I’m alright. You should help Ama-chan sensei first.” She said and walks away to the pool court. She found Haru outside the pool court, and then he throws a towel to her then goes back to the pool court. She is just stares at the towel blankly.

(A/N: chapter 6 is up. I would love to hear your comments.)