Chapter 5 Camera and Guitar

She’s walking on the hallways. She passed this way for the third time. She’s looking everywhere, but until now she can’t see it.

            “Damn, where is that camera?” she shout in her mind, lecturing herself for loosing it. She almost goes around the school. She looks on every room. But she found nothing. She leans on the wall and sighs deeply. She looks at the room beside her and later, she decided to enter.

On the other side, there are many people especially girls outside the open pool court. It is because the Samezuka Academy swimming club is having a joint practice with Iwatobi swimming club.

            “Oh, beautiful muscles.” Gou said, with matching sparkling eyes.

            “What?!” Makoto said to her

            “Ok let’s get started.” Rei said.

            “Hey, Rin-chan.” Nagisa said, but was just ignore by Rin. He is concentrating on his fight with Haru.

            Back to Umi, she enters the room. The room has different musical instruments. She tried to press some keys on the black piano and created a beautiful melody. Then the guitar catches her attention. She loves to play guitar and her brother always teaches her aside from teaching her to take pictures. She hurriedly come to the guitar and strums some notes and she can say that it is in a very good condition. She sits in a chair on a comfortable position then plays the guitar. After a while she didn’t even notice that she started to sing.

Moshimo haguretara

Sono toki wa chanto sagashite yo

Kono hiroi sekai de futari

Marude maigo mitai da ne

Tashikameru you ni dakishimaette

Kisu wo shita nandomo yoru ga akeru made

Tsutaeru kotoba mo shiranai mama

Tada kimi to itai sou omottanda yo.

            The people in the pool area heard the beautiful melody and voice. And thte murmuring has started.

            “Hey, where is that beautiful voice came from?” the captain of Samezuka swim team asked.

            “What a sad song.” Another member commented.

            “That voice. It must be.” Rin said and started to run towards the source of the beautiful song.

            “Wait! Onii-san.” Gou said and follow her brother. The others also followed them.

Hitori samishii toki wa

Sono toki wa okoranai kara

Hayaku watashi no koto wa

Wasurete ikiteyukeba ii

Sou yakusokuyo shiyo.

            Rin opens the door of the music room where the voice is heard but he was late and found no one.

            “B-but no one is here. I-it’s a g-ghost.” A member of Samezuka swim club said.

            “SHUT UP! There’s no ghost.” Rin said. Then turns away back to the pool court. “I know it’s her.” His thoughts told him.

She uses the window to exit the room. The she slowly and quietly walk away to the place. When she finally went away to the room she started to walk normally but then bump into someone when she is taking her turn. He holds her in her waist while her hands are on his chest. They stayed in that position for several seconds then pulls away after they realize their awkward position since the guy is wearing only a swimming attire, topless.

            “I-I’m s-sorry.” She said a light tint of pink forming on her face.

            “Next time, look on your way.” Haru said. Forming a little blush on his face too.

            “I know, I said I’m sorry.” She muttered.

            “Since you’re here.” He said and get her right hand a place her camera on it. Her eyes widened.

            “H-how did you, W-Where…” she said.

            “Next time look after your things.” He said with monotonous voice and stoic face.

            And turn away from her.

            “W-wait.” She said. He stops and looks at her.

            “T-thank you.” She said looking on the ground.

            Then he continues to walk towards the pool area.

[Awtowr: please read and vote :) thanks XD]