Chapter 12 The Camp: Dolphin-kun

They have almost 3 weeks left to prepare for prefectural tournament and they train so hard to improve their skills.

            “Look what I have found.” Gou said shouting running toward them.

            “What is it Gou?” Nagisa asks.

            “It is Kou not Gou. By the way I found this training plan on the club room.” She said showing a piece of paper or rather a map and some instructions.

            “What’s this, a map?” Makoto said.

            Everyone look at it. There is a main island and 3 more little islands near it.

            “Eh.” Umi said.

            “Why Umi sempai? Is there something wrong?” Rei asks.

            “A-ah eh nothing, nothing.” She said.

            “This can help develop our stamina.” Nagisa commented.

            “Yeah you have to undergo this training.” Gou said.

            Everyone look at Umi.  They are waiting for her response. She steps back a little.

            “It is a good idea but… there are some problems we are going to encounter.” She explained.

            “Yeah, first we don’t have enough budget for that.” Ama-chan sensei said popped out from no where. “Another one, we don’t have a place to stay there.” She added.

            “Umi-chan, isn’t it that your family has a house there.” Gou said. Everyone enlightened.

            “Is that true Umi-chan?” Nagisa said.

            “B-but it was my grandpa’s house.” She said.

“We can ask if he will let us to stay for several days.” Nagisa said.

“B-but…” she is going to protest but Gou and Nagisa displayed a cute puppy eyes in front of her.

“Cuter Nagisa.” Gou said and both emits cuter aura.

She steps back and looking away but can’t contain their cuteness.

“Ok Ok I’ll tell him that we’re coming. Just stop that cute puppy eyes.” She said.

“YAY!” the both shout in joy.

“We have another problem. How will we go there?” she said.

They stop and think.

“If we could borrow a boat it will be better.” Rei said.

“I know now.” Makoto said.

----------------------------------------------

“Heh! You need a boat?” Sasabe, the former coach of them said.

“Yeah please.” Nagisa said.

“Hmmmmmm I think I could help you on that my father left me a fishing boat I can take you all there then.” He said.

Everybody rejoiced “Yatta” Nagisa said.

Time skip on the day of the training.

            They meet on the port where the boat is located. They sail and it was a beautiful day.

            “Oh look everyone, a dolphin.” Nagisa said looking at the dolphin. They all run to see the dolphin and the dolphin swim nearer to the boat.