Chapter 16 Umi's house

The gang is in front of Umi’s house now. They rang the doorbell and a little while the door open. The moment she opens the door Gou went inside and goes directly to her kitchen.

            “I’m going to prepare this.” Gou said as she goes to the kitchen. Nagisa goes inside too and amaze to her house.

            “So this is Umi-chan’s house inside.” He said as he moves his gaze around the house.

            “Come in.” Umi said to the guys outside. Umi let them stay on the living room while she helps Gou in the kitchen.

            “So they are her family.” Nagisa said while looking at the pictures framed in a corner. The boys sit in front of it and pray. The girls saw them praying when they enters the room.

            “Don’t worry on Umi-chan, she is in good hands with us.” Nagisa said in his prayers.

            “Yeah and we will never let her be alone again.” Makoto added and they finished.  Umi smiles inwardly. They prepare the grill and starts cooking the barbeque.

            “hmmmmm this is really delicious.” Gou commented as she was eating.

            “Hey that’s mine.” Rei said as he was chasing after Nagisa who stole his barbeque.

            “Eat more.” Haru “Want more?” Makoto, they both said unison as they reach a piece of barbeque to Umi.

            “I-I’m full now. Thanks.” She just said.

            “Hey stop that.” Gou scolds Nagisa and Rei. They then continue eating.

            “Look, that’s look like a fish tail, no; it’s like a mermaid’s tail.” Nagisa commented as he points at a mermaid like flippers (the one that wears on the feet by divers. I’m not sure if that’s what they call that.)

            “That was a given to me when one of the divers saw the way I swim.” She said and sips her tea.

            “Saw you?” Gou said questionably.

            “I didn’t tell you that I used to guide some divers to the sea when I was little. One of the divers swims the way I do and when she saw me swimming, she gave that to me.” She explains.

            “Ah…” they all said. After eating, they fire some fireworks at the back yard.

            “Hey guys lets play.” Nagisa suggested.

            “What game?” Gou asks.

            “Hmmmmm.” He places his finger to his chin and thinks.