Chapter 16: The reapings... Again

A/N SO ITS TIME FOR THE QUARTER QUELL REAPINGS AGAIN MY POTATOES!!!! And yes I know that the characters are super OOC but its a fanfic!! Lighten up!! ANYWAYS remember to check out my website for this book!! the link is in the authors note in the last chapter at the beginning. And I have decided to make the chapters a little smaller so you will get a bigger book!!! Ok and there will be a sequel to this but instead of the rebellion in the actual books, It will be the final hunger games with 100 people competing in it!! If you really want to know if they die, PM me!! And then there will be a sequel after the 3rd book but im not going to explain what its about or it will give it away! Not even the title I will be telling you!! ANYWAYS!! ENJOY CHAPTER 16!!

PeetaPOV:

Clove, Glimmer, Annie and Katniss burst into tears. Probably we and our mentors were going back into the games. Johanna just screams and punches a table. Gale looks super upset. Cato, me and Marvel are trying hard not to scream and curse. "Hey remember that 16 people can win." Gale reminds us. "True. So If us 9, Brutus, Enobaria, Cashmere, Gloss and Haymitch and maybe one of your mentors we can all win." I say. "If we d-d-do all get r-r-reaped should w-we be al-ll-lies?" Glimmer hiccups and tries to stop crying. "Yes. And keep just us 15 in the pack? Even though 16 can win." Finnick says. "I absolutely HATE my mentors so theyre both out of the pack." Johanna growls. I nod. "Well our only mentor is mags and our others are dead so i'm guessing that Mags will make 15?" Finnick asks. Cato nods. "Yup. I know we will win. We have done it once so we can do it again." Katniss agrees wiping her tears away. "Guys we gotta go pack to go back to our districts for the reaping." Clove sniffsa and we all go up to pack out bags.

When we get onto the train it is quiet apart from the sounds of sniffing from the girls and Johanna's whimpering. When it gets to district Glimmer and Cato run to me and Katniss and give us massive kisses. "I will see you soon babe." I smile sadly. "Bye Peety" Glimmer sobs and me and Katniss hop off the train and into our district.

***3 weeks later***

Me, Katniss and Haymitch wait on the stage as Effie comes out looking sadder then usual. We have all grown on Effie, ESPECIALLY Haymitch. "Welcome to the reaping of the 75th hunger games." Effie says sadly. "As usual, ladies first." And she drags her feet over to the girls reaping bowl where she grabs Katniss' name and walks back to the microphone. "Katniss Everdeen" Effie said and Katniss walked over with a tear rolling down her cheek. "Now for the boys." Effie says and her shoes tap softly and her head hangs while she walks over. "The male tributes for district 12. Haymitch Abernathy and Peeta Mellark." Effie says and we get rushed to the train.

Later that night, we watch the reapings again. And who should get reaped? Cato, Clove, Marvel, Glimmy, Me, Katniss, Haymitch, Gloss, Brutus, Enobaria, Finnick, Mags, Johanna and Annie. 'Katniss' eyes fill with tears and she runs out of the room. Me and Haymitch shout out in anger and we go to our rooms. I knock on Katniss' door to see if she's ok. ''Kat? You OK?" I ask. "Yea. Its just. We are going back into the arena and I thought we were safe. Suddenly the train lurches and then cotinues after 5 minutes We talk for another 5 minutes about why the train could've stopped then Haymitch comes running in with a ghost white face. "Katniss. I'm really sorry, But you have to come see this." Haymitch says and Katniss leaps up and runs out of the room to the tv. President snow comes on and starts talking. "Seeing as district 12 has only 3 victors, we have decided to enter another girl from district 12 into the hunger games with the other victors. The girl from district 12 is. Primrose Everdeen." Katniss screams and runs into her room. I hear smashing and when we get to the Capitol, Katniss runs out and finds Cato. I see Glimmer and Clove and Marvel with Cato. I go over to Glimmer. "Hey babe." I say sadly.

(Very special POV! You're welcome you're welcome)

Prim Pov:

I can't believe that I was reaped to go into the hunger games with all the other victors and with my sister and my sister's new friends and fiancee. When our train gets to the Capitol, I see Katniss and her new friends. She sprints over to me and she starts crying. "Little duck. I'm so sorry. We have formed a pack of 15 so you can join us then all 16 of us can win." She says and then all her friends hug me. "I'm really sorry Prim" Cato says to me and then all of the mentors come and hug me aswell. We all agree to be in one big pack and the mentors agree willingly for me to join. We go up and see the other loads of victors from every district.

*That night at the parade*

Katniss Pov:

For our costumes we had costumes that glowed like fire burning. It was amazing and even though I still felt bad about prim, she looked super fierce. Marvel and Glimmer had silver costumes that looked like they made of tin, Clove and Cato had costumes that made them look like some sort of god, Finnick had a length of material that was knotted at his groin, Mags and Annie had costumes that made them look like some sort of sea creature and Johanna looked like a tree. Prim stays with all the mentors while I go over to Cato. "Hey babe!" He says. "Hey Cato!" I reply. "Shit Cato, you look hot!" I say and I mean it. He looks super sexy. "Thanks baby! You look smoking. I'm not sure i'm going to be able to resist you tonight." He says and winks. "I'm not sure I'm going to be able to resist you either." I purr seductively and kiss him on the lips. Then we break apart. "See you after the parade babe." He winks again and smile, I twitch my hips and walk away. I look back and see his jaw open and a bulge growing down.... there.... I giggle say a little loudly so only he can hear, ''You might want to fix that." I giggle again and then go to Prim and the other mentors. "Hey guys!" I say while I pick Prim up. "Oh hey Kat!" They reply and Enobaria and Cashmere smile at me when I pick Prim up. "Should we get into our chariots now?" Brutus asks. "Ya I think so." I reply and then say "Good luck!" They smile at me again. "You too!" Cashmere shouts and Gloss smiles at me. I smile back and then we go to our chariots.

Glimmer, Marvel, Cashmere and Gloss's chariot roll out and the screams are deafening. Cato, Clove, Enobaria and Brutus' chariot rolls out and the crowd screams us deaf again. After 9 more chariots, Ours rolls out and I grab Prim's hand. "Press the button." I whisper and then our suits go on fire again. The crowd roars and yells our name. "KATNISS, PEETA, HAYMITCH, PRIMROSE!!" We get to the circle and President Snow starts his speech for the 75th time.

When we get back we meet eachother in the foyer again and Cato whispers in my ear, "Meet me on the roof at 12, we can go to one of the rooms there and do some... stuff..." He whispers seductively and I smile and we start making out. "Ok lovebirds lets go." Johanna shouts at us and we break away laughing and go into the elevators. "Remember." Cato whispers as he steps out of the elevator and I nod. "Bye Cato!" I say. ''Bye Cato!" Prim repeats. "Bye Kat! Bye Prim!" He replies and walks out.

*That night*

We go up to the roof and Cato leads us into a room. After that, much more happens!