Chapter 5: Troubles with tributes

CLOVE POV:

When i see that district 12 has got more cheer i become a little angry. But my face looks like im FURIOUS!!! But im not really. And besides, They may be good allies anyway! Get us more sponsers. Anyway. After the Parade we went up to our rooms to watch the Re-Cap of the parade. When we come out, our mentors Brutus and Enobaria said that we did an awesome job!! Then when district 12 comes out, I look surprised. Their capes were set on fire. It made them look amazing! Brutus and Enobaria look shocked! "Cato, Clove listen. These are some people you want to be teamed up with. It will bring in the sponsors. save your lives." Brutus says. Enobaria nods her head. "yes. Tomorrow find a way to team up wi-" Enobaria started but was cut off by Cato. "Yea yea yea whatever." He says, Still staring at the screen. I see him looking at the district 12 girl. I hold in a giggle beacause i can see that Cato likes her. But then i feel guilty because i know how he feels. I feel like that too because i... like... Marvel!!! From district 1. Hes so funny and caring and kind. I blush and start heading up to bed. "Im gonna call it a night guys. The parade tired me out and we have training tomorrow." I lie. I just didnt want anyone to know that i was blushing! 

PEETA POV: 

As I watch the parade my eyes fall on a beautiful blond girl from dirstrict 1. I think her name was Glimmer or Shimmer or something like that. She looks amazing in that costume. I feel my face going red because i realise that I like Glimmer. I head up to bed and see Katniss staring at the boy from district 2. I smile and go up to bed. All night my dreams were about Glimmer. 

--Dream--

"Peeta!! Help!!! Help!!! Peeta!!!!" a voice shouts. "Glimmer is that you?" I shout back worried. "Yes!! Peeta help!!!!" I run in direction of her voice and find her tied up against a tree with a boy about to kill her. I run over and drag the boy away from her. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" I shout at the boy. He smiles with an evil look in his eye. "About to kill her. WHY? Do you care?" He says smirking. "YES I DO!!! You tired to kill her. Now im gonna kill YOU!!" I screamed at him, plunging my spear into his heart. His eyes became glassy and the cannon shot. I quickly untied Glimmer and she hugged me. "Thank you p-p-peeta. I-I-I was s-so s-s-scared I w-w-was g-gonna d-die."She stuttered. I hugged her back. "Its ok Glimmer. your safe with me now." Glimmer stood up on her tip toes and kissed me.

I suddenly woke up and realised i was smiling.

A/N: Hey guys!! hows my first book going so far!! Remember if you like it spread the word!!! Share Comment and Vote!!! Love you guys!! you rock!!!