Chapter 7: Does she like me?

A/N: Hey guys! I just wanted to say that this chapter is in Marvel's POV and this chapter is dedicated to LeoValdez123 Check out the books LeoValdez123 has written. They are amazing!!! Enjoy this chapter! and remember comment, Tell me what you think, Vote, so i know you like it and share it with your friends!! Your guys ROCK!!! Enjoy!!

Marvel's POV:

While Cato and Glimmer were talking, me and Clove were standing infront of each other talking about weapons. "What weapons do you use?" I ask Clove. I think Clove is beautiful. Shes got a perfect face, shes a little dangerous and she looks perfect. I like Clove. I just really really hope she likes me back. "Oh! Well. Im ok at the other weapons but my best is knifes. What about you?" she asks. She flashes a dazzling smile at me. Her smile is beautiful. I like Clove very much. But the only question is. Does she like me? Does she like me back? "Well. Like you im ok at all the other weapons but i prefer spears." I say. "Cool!" She says back. We talk for a little while more then i finally have to ask and ecplain i like her and if she likes me or else im going to POP!!!!!!! "Clove?" I say nervously. "Yea?" She replies. "Well. Ever since i saw you on the re cap of the reapings ive had feelings for you. I like you Clove. Your a beautiful fierce amazing girl. Even though I like you, you dont deserve someone as ugly and stupid as me." I say in one breath. Clove looks shocked. And in her eyes, delighted...? "Oh Marvel! Your not stupid and your certainly not ugly because... I like you too! I did ever simce the reaping!" Clove says excitedly to me. "Oh!! Clove will you be my.. um girlfri-" I got cut of because Clove had jumped into my arms. "Yes." She whispers in my ear. We hug tightly then let go whn we hear the elevator door open. I hold out my hand to her and she takes it. I smile at her and turn my head back to see Cato smiling at us. We smile back and go to listen to the head trainer. When she lets us go Clove drags me over the the knifes. "Can i show you what i can do?" She says hopefully. She put on a puppy dog face so gow could i resist? I laugh a little "sure!" I say to her. She picks up about 5 knifes and places them about 2 metres apart in a line. She goes back. She winks at me and runs up to the knifes. Clove suddenly does a cartwheel and grabs all the knifes. She back flips and spins around to chuck the knifes. All dead centre. "Wow! Thats anazing Clovey!!" I say to her. She giggles and kisses my cheeck. "Thanks" she says. Now can i show you my talent?" I ask her. She giggles. "sure!" She says. We go to the spears and I pick one up. I chuck it and grab more. All of them i get on target. I grab the last one and spin it round in my hand. I keep spinning and chuck it. It lands straight on the point of the last spear i chucked. I turn around and Clove is looking impressed. Perfect.

A/N hey guys!! How was this chapter? Im gonna skip Peeta and Glimmer getting together because you know what will happen. Right? Enjoy the next chapter!