Chapter 14: Mix A Victory Tour with couples and you get Love

A/N Yolo guys!! Lol sorry. Ok so this is going to have some sad bits in it but I promise there will be good parts too! So as you know the guys are going to propose to the girls. I promise that none will say no. I PROMISE!!! But.. What happens if someone is caught kissing someone else? What happens if some lost there memory? There will be LOTS of love in this chapter!! And some very.. dirty kissing. ;) And a little swearing... :) Something bad will happen but I promise It will be good again. Enjoy! And remember... Comment, Vote and SHARE!! Oh and this one will be a few different Pov's. Enjoy! P.s. there will be swearing in this chapter. Sorry guys. Enjoy!!

Peeta Pov:

As we stop in district 12 I go to Glimmer and hug her. She has tears in her eyes. "Glimmy. Shh. It's ok. We can talk on the phone and we will see each other in 3 weeks!" I say. She nods her head and wipes away her tears. "I j-j-just d-don't w-want to b-be away f-from you" She says. "I know babe. I don't want to be away froom you either. But we have to! And I promise when we next see each other I will have a super surprise that you will love." I promise her. She looks up at me and smiles. "I love you Peeta" Glimmer says. Glimmer has said that she really really likes me but she hasn't said she loves me! "I love you more baby" I say. I sweep her into my arms and we quickly kiss. "I'll phone you when I get home" Glimmer says. I nod. "Talk to you soon babe" I say. "Ok baby. Bye!! Talk to you soon" She says. I get off the train with Katniss and we see our district infront of us. Everyone is there with our families!! I run over to my father and my 2 brothers while my mother is at home. Good. She hits and abuses me and my family and we are sick of it. "Peeta!! You made it!" My brothers shout wrestling me into a hug. I see Katniss go over to her friend Gale and her sister and Mom. I grin and embrace my Dad and my brothers, Alec and Raye. We go home and I see Mom in the bakery. She looks at me and rolls her eyes. Good. I don't want to hug that monster. 2 Hours later I get mail. I open it:

Dear Mr. Peeta Mellark.

You are one of the winners of the 74th annual Hunger Games. You are now living in The Victor's Village. In the envelope is your key. Your house number is 3. Enjoy your new home and remember to watch out out for the announce ment of the 75th hunger games. The 3rd Quarter Quell. Enjoy.

President Snow

I look inside the envelope and find the key to my house. I go to my father and show him the letter. He smiles. "If you want to you can move out. I know that your mother hits you. Well she hits everyone. You can move out if you want." He says. I jump up and crush him in a hug. "Thanks so much dad!!" I say. I run up to my room to get all my stuff. I walk downstairs to find Raye and Alec waiting for me. "Your moing out little bro?" Alec says shaking his head. "Yep! No more evil mum" I say laughing. Raye and Alec smile. "Well. At least let us help you transfer and get settled in?" Raye asks. I nod. We transfer everything in my room to the Porsche in our garage and we start the car going to the victors village. I see Katniss in her house. I think she is polishing a bow? I laugh silently and star unpacking.

=*=*=2 hours later =*=*=

I flop down onto my bed and stare around my room. I had finally finished packing. I realised I hadn't checked out the garage and the backyard yet. I go out to the backyard and find a pool in one half of my backyard and the other is a massive green area. I gasp. It was awesome!! The pool was massive and it had a mini crystal clear water fountain going into the pool. I find a pad that has 2 different buttons on it. One to make it warm. One to make it cold. It was awesome!! I go to the garage and find the biggest surprise in my life. In the garage was a smaller version of a limousine!! It was quite big! Inside was a curved white fluffy couch and had a button with a menu so when you speak into it you get whatever you ordered!! I go up and ring Katniss' number. "Hey Kat!" I say. "Hey Peet!" She replies. Have you checked out the backyard and garage yet?" I ask. She laughs. "Yep! The pool is amazing isn't it?" She asks. "I know!! And did you see the car?" I ask. "Nope! I will check it out now." She says. "Try not to faint when you see it" I joke. Katniss laughs again. "Ok. Bye Peet!" "Bye Kat." I say. 5 minutes after I hung up I hear the phone ring. I run into the. "Hello?" I say. "Peeta!!" A girls voice say. "Glimmer!" I shout. We talk for ages. When it gets dark, Glimmer bids be goodnight and I go upstairs to bed.