I decided to wear my blue and black Pink sweat suit from Victorias Secret. I was feeling comfy.

The kitchen was empty once I got downstairs. I started breakfast. French toast, bacon, sausages, eggs, and orange juice to drink.

"Good Morning niece." Princess had made her way down stairs and I didn't even notice.

"Good Morning Auntie.. I left you a plate on the counter and there's extra because I know Uncle Raymond greedy self will be here looking for a plate too."

"Thank You pretty.. And I know his greedy ass will be here in no time.. where you heading to.?" She asked while taking a bite of her food.

"Auntie I have a hair appointment at 12 and you know my hair needs to be taking care of." We both laughed and she agreed with me.

"Okay I guess I'll see you later..." She said pretending to be sad. Princess is a blast to hang around. She always knows how to keep me laughing.

"Of course I'll be back later." I cleaned my plate out and headed towards my white Lexus.

The hair salon wasn't really packed.. It was just me and 3 other girls in a chair. I've been going to Joanna's since I was 13 years old. The owner Anna does my hair and she does my aunt Princess hair too.

I adjusted myself in the chair and waited for Anna. She was a pretty heavy set woman who was half white and in her early 40's.

"How you want it done today baby?" She wrapped her hair apron around her waste and then she begin to part my hair.

"I want a deep condition and a silk press but I want my ends feathered." I ran my fingers thru my hair.

"You think I need to clip my ends now." I hates getting my ends clipped but I know it was only helping my hair.

"Yes.. As a matter of fact I'll just give you layers" she took her comb and placed the tip of it in her mouth.

"I know you got me Anna so I'm not even going to trip." I walked over to the sank so she could wash my hair.

Several minutes later I was back in the chair and I begin to listen to the older women gossip.

"I heard the nigga was caught in the bed with peanut two days ago and Chrissy almost passed out seeing her man in bed with another man."

The brown faced women spoke and I giggled. Yuck..Chrissy man was down low.. I should have known cuz he's always parked on Union ave where all the tricks be.

I looked up and in walked the most sexiest man I ever laid my eyes on I mean damn.

His completion was a beautiful dark chocolate and he had full lips. His hair was nicely cut to compliment his spinning waves.

Oh and on top of that he was built.. His toned muscles peeked out of the fitted true religion shirt he wore.

Who is this man and why haven't I met him yet. I thought... I didn't even realize that I was staring so hard at him and he immediately cracked a smile to show off his pearly whites I assumed.

He walked right over to Joann who just so happens to be standing behind me. My heart started pounding. I had to calm myself down before he noticed.

"Heyyyy my handsome nephew. You got my stuff?" Joanna spoke.

Then he spoke lawd Jesus he has one sexy ass voice.

"Auntie you know I'll forever look out for you." He cracked another smile.

"Oh how rude of me. Payton this is my nephew Mekhi but he goes by Cash." He looked at me for a minute before smiling and waving hello.

"How you doin ma." He simply said.

His name is just as sexy as he is. I thought

"I'm good." I said but he didn't really seem to care.

He went back to the conversation him and Joann was having before she introduced us and they both went to the back of the salon.

I started to fantasize about me and Cash. His appearance turned me on and his presents made my panties wet.

Fantasy

We were kissing non stop. To the point where we had no room for oxygen. He bent me over, slid my panties to the side and started playing with my clit. I bit down on my lips and begged him to stop teasing me and just fuck me already. He didn't pay me any mind while he continued to taunt and tease my pearl.

Fantasy Over

I had to stop myself from this fantasy I was having. I had to pull it together before he came back. It was too late everybody noticed the way I was acting I was so embarrassed but I didn't let anybody know it.

Cash was standing by the entrance of the salon and he started to laugh some. Damn he's on to me.

"Alright auntie Anna, I'll catch you later." He stuck up a peace sign and before he left we caught eye contact and of course my ass was blushing.