But enough all that sad shit. I don't really care about my parents. As a matter of fact my father never knew about me and last time I checked his ass moved back to Oakland.

Luckily there was my Auntie Princess who's real name is Monica but in the hood she's known ass Princess.

Princess is my mothers sister. Princess has coco brown skin similar to my mom and long thick hair like my mom too.. She was a dime piece and and she took me away from my mother when I was 8 years old.

She told Jojo that the devil will have his way with her if she didn't get off that stuff... Y'all thought my mother listened to her.. Yeah right she never listens to anyone.

Princess is my mother as far as I know she's the only real mom I have and I love that women to pieces.

Oh and my uncle Raymond who was only 3 years older than I was.. He was the baby out of the three of them but he damn sure acted like an older brother and Princess always laughed at him. he looked out for me too.

He always made sure I was straight.. Buying me all the clothes I ever asked for and on Saturdays his ass was in that line to cop those new Jordan releases still til this day I don't have to want for shit.

Yes my uncle is a king pin. I never really mind where the money came from... Shit my ass couldn't complain.

I mean I asked him before and he straight out told me. "Never mind where my money come from.. Stay in your lane big head." I wasn't stupid tho and he knew that.

I have a tight circle cuz I don't believe in cliques.. I don't fuck with many, just two bitches. Avery has been my best friend since pre-school and she never crossed me not once. I swear I love that girl and I'll kill a nigga over her and I know she'll do the same for me.

Avery is gorgeous and only a couple of more inches taller than I am... Oh and she has a caramel complexion with freckles on her nose and under her eyes.

Avery isn't as thick as me but she has a fat ass with some titties. She once wore her hair shoulder length but she decided to cut her hair in a bob. Me and Kaylin my other best friend..both cussed her ass out when she called and told us.

Kaylin has a beautiful dark skin completion with brown eyes. She's taller than me and Avery. She looks like an East African model or some shit.

Anyways... Right now I'm only 18 years old but I'll be graduating soon and lawd knows I can't wait. I'm not in any relationship with any nigga and I don't plan on being in one NO time soon.

Bitches always wanna fight me over their "MAN" and it's crazy cuz their so called boyfriends always texting my phone and sweating me.

I mean I talk to some dudes but lately I haven't been impressed by anyone. I'm not looking either. Don't get me wrong it'll be nice to have someone to love and kiss on but I'm not about that fairy tale shit.

It was the weekend and I had an hair appointment at 12 o clock. It was going on 10:30 which gave me enough time to get ready.

I took my pink iPhone 5c off of the charger and made my way to my bathroom.

I sat my phone on the ihome and I played Jhene Aiko "Stranger"... I love her voice it's so pretty and I always can relate to her songs.

I let the steamy shower water hit my body and I tilted my head back some. That shower was everything but I only stayed in for about 20 minutes or so.

Once I got out of the shower I studied my closet to find an outfit to wear. I didn't plan on going all out cuz I was only going to go get my hair done.