Electric Feel (Slash/Axl) SMUT

Magsimula sa umpisa

"F-fuck yeah, daddy."

"Woah there, baby boy." Slash snickered as Axl's face went red when he realized what he squeaked out. The guitar god smiled, setting his joint to the side and sitting up, setting Axl next to him.

Slash slipped off his shirt, throwing it to the ground with such eagerness, it made Axl smirk. Axl raised his arms like a child, Slash getting the memo and leaning forward, slipping Axl's skin tight shirt off of him.

"You're so prettyyyy." Slash giggled, staring and admiring his best friend's body. Axl blushed, looking down at his hands and smiling. "Gonna suck on that nipple ring of yours."

Axl choked, staring wide eyed at Slash, but before he could say anything, the guitarist tackled him, lust glinting in his eyes. The redhead whined, clawing at Slash's ripped back as the bigger man dry humped him, pushing their clothed cocks and bare chests together.

Just as promised, Slash kissed down Axl's neck, stopping at his nipple with the jewelry decor. He looked up, batting his eyelashes at the small boy, then leaned down and sucked on the hard skin, biting slightly causing Axl to moan loudly.

Slash stopped, slapping a mouth over Axl's.

"Shut the fuck up, man. You're g-gonna get us caughttttt." Slash moaned quietly, panting, then getting back to work, sucking on the metallic prettiness accompanying the redheads nipple.

Slash got up, unbuckling his pants and slipping them off, throwing them to the side in a sloppy and desperate manor. He leaned forward, brushing Axl's throbbing cock beneath his pants. His skilled fingers quickly slid off Axl's pants, tossing them.

Now, they were both in their underwear, Slash kneeling back and admiring Axl. He squirmed under the younger man's watchful gaze.

"S-Slash! Stop looking at-at me." Axl hiccuped, reaching over to Slash's joint resting on the night stand and brought it to his lips, taking in a nervous puff and blowing it in Slash's smirking face.

"Can't help myself, baby. Y-You're too stunning." Slash grinned with all teeth, raising his eyebrows in a seductive way. "Gimme that."

Axl handed Slash the joint, instead of taking a drag, he set it to the side, smiling sweetly.

"We don't need that." Slash cooed as he placed it to the side, leaning down and kissing up Axl's chest, all the way to his lips, sucking on the boys plump bottom lip. "God, I love your lips, Ax."

"Stop talking and fuck me." Axl breathed out, getting impatient and planting his hands on the bigger man's hips, thrusting up to rub their still clothed cocks together.

"Mm, okay. You asked for this. I'm going rough, hun." Slash smirked, sliding his grey boxers off and flinging them somewhere, letting his wet cock spring out and slap against his bronze stomach. 

"God, Slash." Axl probably would've came right then and there by just looking at Slash kneeling on top of him and looking down, legs on either side of Axl. "Take me, p-please."

"Right. Lift up your hips, kitten." Slash instructed, bending down to take off the only article of clothing on Axl. Axl did what Slash commanded, raising his hips and letting Slash get rid of his underwear.

Axl squeaked as the cold air hit his flushed red dick.

"Beg for me." Slash taunted, smirking above Axl, hovering so close to him, dicks softly brushing together. Slash had the best smirk.

"Slash, stop! You're-you're killing me I-I want you! I want you to-to fuck me! Please!" Axl was whining, so desperate for his dick to be touched, to be fucked. He wanted to pass out right then and there.