Help me(Slash/Axl)SMUT

A/N

For the amazing @rock_vs_roll for requesting some phone sex and Slaxl;)))

BTW I keep having dreams about everyone in GNR's like I had a dream I was a groupie for them now, wowie. THEN I had a dream where Steven was crying so I had to comfort him or something LOL AND THENNNN I had a dream where Slash was grinding on Izzy and Axl got pissed, oh. I think I need therapy.

~Munky

~

"Shit, shit." Slash was horny as fuck for some random reason, he had the biggest, most painful boner and he was watching a freaking movie with Izzy and Steven! There couldn't have been a worse time.

"Uh, I gotta use the bathroom." Slash said frantically, getting off the couch and speed walking briskly to Izzy's spare bathroom just a little ways away from the boys, so he had to be quiet.

He sat on the toilet and quickly unbuckled his pants and letting his throbbing erection spring free. 

"Fuck." Slash hissed as the cold air hit his dick. He threw his head back, slowly stroking himself and easing the tension. He let his mind wander as he pleased himself, pretending the hand was someone else's hand. Axl's. 

No one knew about Slash's fantasies with his singer, but they did know he was very fond of the redhead and wanted to be more than friends.

The curly haired man imagined Axl after a performance, how he gasped for breath, his voice croaking from screaming and singing his lungs out. He imagined how his loose shirt would stick to his stomach from the sweat, his face glimmering and flushed.

Slash stroked himself faster, biting his lip and trying not to whine.

Then, his phone ringed.

"You've gotta be kidding me." He growled, picking his phone out of his pocket with his free hand. "Speak of the fucking devil."

It was Axl. 

"Uhm, hey Ax. What do you need?" Slash said into his phone, hand still on his dick. "This isn't the best time."

"Oh, hey Slash. Just wanted to say I'll be over in an hour with pizza." Axl's throat was deep as it seeped out of the receiver causing Slash to grow harder. "He texted me asking for pizza, but won't pick up his damn phone. Maybe you could tell him?"

"Uh, well, I'm kinda busy right now." Slash clenched his teeth, pumping his cock to the sound of Axl's voice. 

"With what?"

"With-fuck!" He moaned as the tip of his finger pressed into the slit of his cock, smearing pre-cum over the pulsing red tip of his cock.

"Slash... Are you-shit you're masturbating right now aren't you?" Axl fucking LAUGHED, not even giving a shit!

"Fuck! Yeah! Now could you please go? I-I'll tell Izzy later, okay?" Slash's voice was shaking as he stroked himself faster. He couldn't he was jerking off with Axl on the other line. It was like he was almost there with him.

"Do you... need help?" Slash could almost see the smirk on Axl's face as he asked that question.

"W-What do you mean?" 

"Well, you see Slasher, I'm a little horny myself and I'm in the bathroom of the pizza place, waiting for my pizza." Axl let those words sink in, Slash's face growing red. He couldn't believe what he was gonna say.

"P-Please, Axl." Slash whined, imagining the redhead sitting in a pizza parlor bathroom with his dick out. 

"Be patient princess, you still touching yourself?" Slash couldn't believe how calm Axl's voice was, as if he was used to seducing Slash.