Author's Notes

So, this concludes the book, The Story of Hagami aside from the after story(ies) and the special. I must say, I had a very fun time writing this book and reading through it (I'm being honest, I almost cried at a few parts) too. I figured that since I've already wrote Clouded Past and Distorted Future (I may or may not decide to rewrite both of these fanfics [First Book and Sequel] due to errors in grammar, plot lines, clichés, etc.), I should change this book up a little and make my OC as an Uchiha as well as having a completely different age. The only similarity I can see if that my OC went Rogue just like my other OC in the other book—that has a heck of a lot of loose ends that I really need to work on.

Anyway, a Sequel of this will be released soon enough. And then possibly a Sequel of that if I feel like it. I appreciate all the comments that I've gotten on this book because of the writing but I assure you, I'm still a growing author.

Editing/Revising will begin on this book momentarily as well. I'll go through and correct as many grammatical errors I find as well as spelling and the plot line.

And a little request from the author: please help me spread this book around. If you do thanks! If you don't, I'm glad you've taken the time to read the book.

Also, there may be multiple chapters I'm calling "After Story"'s that'll consist of my OC's life during the time period from now until the Sequel starts. The special will be out soon too, hopefully. And also to clarify approximate ages right now: Hagami is fifteen, Shisui is sixteen but closer to seventeen, Itachi is fourteen, and Sasuke is nine but closer to ten.

Now, to bring this Author's Notes to a close, thanks for reading, I appreciate the comments, and the votes were a nice! I hope you'll stick around for the Sequel!

-silent

P.S.   Any further author's notes will be beyond this one. Whatever is said in them overrides what is said above! I'll put a date on the A/N's the day I write them too starting with this one!

7/17/17

So, as I stated, I'll keep adding A/N's on. This book is completed now, aside from the After Story's that I may add every once and a while. Anyway, have a great day!

-silent

7/18/17