It's gonna be hard adjusting back into the rich living lifestyle, even though I'm only staying there until winter break is over. With Rebecca there, it will be like old times which will help out a lot in the whole process.

 With Rebecca there, it will be like old times which will help out a lot in the whole process

I waited anxiously by the escalator to see my best friend appear. Her plane was on time so she should be coming down any second.

Instantly I recognized the same haired, dark skinned, best friend of mine.

She practically ran down the escalator, dropped her bag, and full sprinted towards me. Wrapping her arms around me so tight, I started to black out.

There were no words exchanged in this hug which was no issue because no words could explain what we were feeling right now. I could feel her tears in my shoulder and I bet she could feel mine.

Sometimes you don't even need to speak to your best friend. It's like those moments where you're convinced you guys are psychic because just one look and you read each other's minds. Sometimes the quietest moments speak the most meaningful words. That's what was happening right now. We were so quiet, but mentally we were saying a million words.

When we finally pried off each other, we couldn't stop smiling. Even though we video chatted every night, it felt like we haven't seen each other in a million years. Like she was on another planet that we couldn't make contact with.

"Come on girls. Let's get you home." Mom smiled after wiping away her tears that formed from seeing us together.

I grabbed Rebecca's suitcase and pulled it along with us. Letting Rebecca's arms rest for a bit.

"You know you got a lot of stories to tell me right?" Rebecca whispered with a smile.

"Same back at you. I need to know all about those Italian boys you we're with." I smile.

"Deal."

My room was exactly how I left it u like rest if the house

The grayish-blue walls I've had since I was ten still had their color. White book shelf's filled with all types of books was next to an empty space where my art easel would be if it wasn't back at the apartment. My black sheeted bed was right under the window along with two glass end tables next to them. One holding a picture of Rebecca and I and a fake potted plant since it would be dead by now. The other side held my old childhood diary with all my confession from the dark ages.

"I gotta say. I like your apartment room better." Rebecca nudged my shoulder.

"I gotta agree with you on that one.' I smile. "Or maybe I'm just being bias because I haven't been here in a long time.

Rebecca jumped onto my bed like a child. "Now. Blake Hunt."

"Okay. Okay." I smile, sitting next to him.

"I just want to know how you became friends with the social king himself?" She smiled just thinking about him.

"Well we are sorta neighbors." I joke. "And he sorta gave me a ride the first day of school because I missed the bus. Such a traumatizing experience by the way."

"Is he still dating the devil reincarnated?"

"Yes. Speaking of that, she was so mad when I won the winter dance queen thing." I smile.

"Wait you won?" She looked shocked then I realized I never told her.

"Yeah." I chuckled nervously. "I'm surprised anyone knew me that well besides Theo and Blake."

"It's probably because the entire school hopes you and Blake end up together." She teases.

"Alright that's enough of me. Your turn." I smile.

"Oh my god." She fell back onto my bed. "I met the most wonderful guy and get this," she sat up again. "He's into fashion just as much as me."

"I need details." I pulled my knee to my chest.

"Okay. So his name is Alessandro and he is amazing!" She shrieked. "He has log flowing brown hair and prettiest of blue eyes. Think Chris Pine eyes. His skin looks like it is as painted in flawlessly like he was constructed by a God itself." Now she was swooning over him. "So my class was at the beach testing out our swimsuits we designed, by the way got you one, and he came over an told me I was rocking the one piece I made."

"So what he's like?" I pressured.

"He is so sweet and kind. And his Italian accent, is to die for."

"Okay either he's a creation of your imagination or he's skilled in makeup because no guy should be able to look like that." I joke along side her.

"That's what I thought!" She yelled. "You'll have to meet him when you come to Italy."

"I might steal him away." I smirk in a joking matter.

"Sharing is caring." She smiled.