Chapter 22- Epilogue

Hey guys :) So, sadly this is the final chapter of this fic :( I've really enjoyed writing this and I'm extremely grateful for all your feedback and support :) Thank you so much to everyone :) I won't be making another sequel, but I will be making a brand new fanfic (of no relation to Fearless or The Fighter) and it's way different but I'm really excited about it :) I'll be posting the cover and description on Wattpad my Tumblr in the next week and I'll be posting the actual story in a month or two :) Goodbye guys and thank you again! :*

-----

(No one's P.O.V)

"Cody!" Perrie shouted throughout the halls of the massive London mansion that she shared with her wife and family.

The devilish 5-year old swiftly appeared, running to one of his mothers, who awaited him in the living room, from upstairs. His face was covered in what Perrie assumed was body lotion.

"What were you up to?" she giggled, crouching down to him and wiping the lotion off.

"What did I tell you about going at Mommy's things?" Perrie looked into his deep brown eyes, trying to look commanding but failing miserably. Cody burst into giggles just like he always did when Perrie attempted to be assertive.

Perrie rolled her eyes and laughed herself. She was certainly the more lenient of the parents. Jade wouldn't let him get away with anything. Perrie was more relaxed and easy-going when it came to parenting whereas Jade was stricter. Not too strict though, she was still fun and kind but she just wanted obedient kids. It was a perfect balance as far as they were concerned.

Perrie ruffled his dark brown hair and threw on his jacket, zipping it up. "Go get your hat and scarf and I'll go find your sister" she said to him before returning to her normal posture and heading for the stairs.

Just as she was about to mount take to the first step, she saw her beautiful wife coming down the staircase, their daughter in her arms.

"Hey love" Perrie smiled at Jade and helping her down the stairs. Jade replied with a beaming smile.

"Hey baby" she said.

Perrie  took Lily from Jade, allowing the brunette to ready herself for their outing.

Perrie put Lily on the ground and looked down at her, pulling her infamous silly face to entertain the 2-year old as Jade went to the bathroom to do her hair and make-up.

Perrie had had Lily and Jade had had Cody. Zayn had kindly given his sevices as the donor for both. Both girls rathered knowing the donor as then they'd at least know who the father of their children were. Zayn had no problem in doing it as he'd still see the kids often anyway through his friendship with Perrie and Jade.

The kids would grow up calling Zayn just "Zayn" and not "dad", but when they get older and would be able to understand everything, they would be told Zayn is their father.

Jade didn't mind that, biologically at least, Lily didn't belong to her and Perrie didn't mind that Cody wasn't genetically related to her either. Both girls raised them as if they were their own and didn't favour their own child over the other.

As Jade fixed her hair in the mirror she glanced out the door and saw  Perrie pulling faces at Lily. Her heart couldn't help but warm at the sight, Perrie was an amazing mom.

She giggled remembering how nervous Perrie had been before Cody was born,  she thought she'd be an awful mother. But Perrie turned out to be a natural and was a doting mother, as was Jade.

It was 2022, and Little Mix were currently on a two-year career break. That was the problem with having a girl group, at some stage the members would settle down and have kids.