Chapter 7- The Spark

Hey guys :))) Thank you to everyone who's commented on, voted for and shared this fic! I honestly can't thank ye enough! Keep it going ^-^ So as a warning it gets slightly mature at the end ;) So here's ch7, Hope you like it and please please please let me know what you think :)) !Thanks guys :* 

--------

(Perrie’s P.O.V)

 “5, 6, 7, 8!”

 It was our last- chance dance practice before the first show of our huge worldwide tour. I was so nervous, but I managed to get the moves right and complete the dance routine without breaking anything, so all was good.

 “Okay, girls! That was perfect! Good luck tonight!” Antonio, our choreographer said, signalling that we could leave.

 “How’d you find it, babe?” Jade came up behind me and put her hands on my waist.

 “The choreography?” I asked, shivering. Jade was too close. The temptation was killing me, as it had done on so many occasions before. Of course everyone in the studio knew about us so we could kiss and that, but it was the fact we couldn’t do anything more because of the show that night that was unnerving me.

 Jade nodded her head and kissed my cheek. “It’s fine” I mumbled, trying to contain myself, “I’m well used it”

 “Great” she beamed, finally pulling away from me. Jade knew what she was doing to me, and she was more than happy to continue doing so. She loved teasing me. If I didn’t know better, it was probably her favourite activity. She was the one who made me realise not to judge a book by its cover; she looked so cute and innocent, but, believe me, when the lights go off there’s a whole different side to her.

 She took my hand  in hers as the four of us left the studio and got into the van, which was waiting outside. We were on our way to Madison Square Gardens, where the show was on. I was absolutely buzzing, yet I was still extremely nervous. It was one of the most famous concert venues in the world, the whole world would be watching and I really didn’t want to screw up in front of so many people.

 “If this show goes well, I think we should go party afterwards!” Leigh suggested. Unsurprisingly, Jesy immediately agreed. They both looked at Jade and me, who were both yet to respond.

 “What about you two lovebirds, you coming?” Jesy asked.

 I looked at Jade. She was smiling mischievously. I knew that smile. She was really in the mood that day, I laughed to myself. We weren’t going to go out that night. No, we’d have our own fun back at the hotel.

 I shook my head, “We have plans” I grinned.

 Jesy and Leigh responded in a simultaneous “ewww”. Jade and I laughed.

“We’re here girls!” John shouted from the front of the van. As we pulled up the four of us gawped out the windows. We couldn’t believe our eyes. There were thousands of fans. I watched as Jade’s eyes bulged in shock. John chuckled at our reaction, “It’s all for you” he beamed.

 The four of us mumbled a disbelieving “wow” in unison. “This is amazing” Jesy stammered. We always found it hard to comprehend the true capacity of our fame, probably because we were still four normal girls to ourselves. We hadn’t changed one bit. But our lifestyles certainly had.

 As we got out we were surrounded by huge bodyguards, protecting us from the masses of screaming fans. “No pictures or autographs, we’ve no time!” John informed us, much to our disappointment. I frowned; I always loved interacting with the fans. Jade and I linked arms and made our way towards the door.