Chapter 21- Thinkin' About You

Hey guys so this is the last chapter of this fanfic :(( It feels so strange saying this because I've been on this story for so long, from the first chapter of Fearless to now... But I might post an epilogue (of what happened after the story ended) if enough of ye want me to :) Anyway, thank you all so so so much for your wonderful support over the two fics, it's been amazing :) And don't worry, I'll be writing another Jerrie fic too soon;) I'm not going anywhere ;) And don't forget to comment your thoughts on this fanfic as a whole! ;) Thank you! :*

-----

Chapter 21- Thinkin' About You

(Perrie's P.O.V)

"Thank you Tokyo!!!" Leigh screamed as we skipped off stage. It was the last show of our world tour. We'd been to 16 counties on all corners of the globe and we'd had what was undoubtedly the best experience of our career.

It was October 2014, 4 months since Sam had passed away. We'd done a lot to pay tribute to him. We'd wrote songs about him, which we were going to include on the new album, we flew back to London on the 21st of every month, which was the date he passed, to visit his grave, and also we tweeted old photos of us with him on those days.

We'd released the song Jade wrote about him and it sold millions of records worldwide and made it to number one in over 20 counries. The cover art for the single was a picture of us all with him. And Jade had even dedicated her very first tattoo to him. She got it on her spine, and it says; "Gone but never forgotten".

We had so much to be thankful to him for. Not only had he saved Jade's life that day but even before that he'd possibly saved all our lives. He'd found the stalker that haunted us for so long and in doing so he saved Jade's life then too. When she was being attacked by that horrible man backstage he was the one who broke the door down and let us save her.

If it wasn't for him Jade wouldn't be with me right now. Not only had he saved Jade, but he had also saved Little Mix.

We all hugged and kissed backstage and congratulated each other on another amazing performance. We were obviously devestated that the tour was ending but we were happy to have a break now too. We now had a month off before we continued working on the third album.

We'd gained even more international recognition thanks to our music and tour and won loads of awards. We'd even secured a movie deal, which we'd get cracking on next year.

Although the past few months had been absolutely amazing there was just one thing missing, one thing I couldn't take off of my mind.

Marriage. I wanted to propose to Jade.

I had literally nearly everything I wanted and this would be the last thing I needed to round everything off. I loved Jade so, so much, I didn't know what I'd do without her. And she felt the same. So what was the hold up?

I'd decided that I'd tell management today that I was going to propose. I didn't care if they approved or not, I was going to either way, I just wanted to give them a heads up.

Even though they'd probably be hesitant about because to the public we'd only been dating for 7 months, even though in reality it was 19, and the fans would get suspicious, they probably wouldn't mind too much after all because it was to them a way of getting more publicity.

When we'd arrived back home the next day I would surprise Jade and propose to her. I wasn't going to do anything fancy. First of all, because Jade and I were like we were married anyway, we were inseperable, and secondly because Jade had told me before that she would much rather just a casual proposal.

She didn't want me to stress out on organising the 'perfect proposal' because it didn't matter a damn to her how it happened. And that was fine by me because as long as Jade was there then nothing else mattered, I didn't need to go overboard.