Chapter 15- You Need Me, I Need You

(Perrie's P.O.V)

"Who are you working for!?" Sam slammed his fist down on the table, his eyes burning holes into the man that had been found trying to shoot us.

He'd been brought to the local police station and Sam had been immediately flown in from London. He'd been appointed as the lead in our investigation.
Jade and I were watching him interrogating the man, supposedly called "Frank", through the glass screen. I'd never seen him so angry. Jade had told me before that he had a short fuse and a horrible temper, and I could clearly see that myself now.

Frank wasn't answering, he hadn't said a world the whole interview. He'd held his nerve and didn't seem to be scared of the infuriated Sam at all. He was very tough-looking; he was huge, muscular and numerous scars covered his face. He was like a human tree.

There was no sign that he was going to answer anytime soon and Sam was growing more and more flustered by the minute. But he'd been caught with an accomplice. Maybe Sam could squeeze some information out of him instead.

"He should try the other guy" I said to Jade, who was sipping on a cup of coffee. She'd been shocked about what had most recently happened, which was understandable of course, but she wasn't as nervous as she'd been before. I assumed she'd learned to get used to stuff like this, which was something I never wanted to be able to say. All this shouldn't be happening in the first place.

"He will in a minute, once he realises he's getting nothing out of him. He's stubborn like that" Jade assured me.

"I've noticed" I laughed slightly, making Jade hit me in playfully in the arm.

"Hey! He's doing great things for us" she giggled.

"I know, I know" I nodded, "I guess he's a good guy after all" I smiled.

She rolled her eyes at me. She'd always disapproved that I didn't like Sam. Which was ironic, because she was the very reason I didn't.

"You know I didn't like him because I was jealous he was with the love of my life" I grinned down at her.

She shook her head, giggling. "Oh Perrie" she laughed.

I stuck my tongue out playfully at her. She grabbed my bum cheekily. "Jade!" I squealed. She smirked at me. I frowned at her jokingly. Our 'confrontation' was interrupted by loud shouting from on the other side of the glass.

"Oh Sam..." she laughed. She went and pressed a button, "Maybe you should try the other guy" she suggested to Sam over the intercom. He sighed and nodded his head, sending one last glare at Frank. Within a few minutes he had dismissed Frank to his cell and had brought his companion, who claimed to be a "Rodger".

"Wow, what a surprise, he listened to you" I joked sarcastically. Jade rolled her eyes again, but this time with a hint of annoyance. I'd said to her countless times that Sam obviously still had feelings for her but she wasn't having any of it.

"You're so jealous" she laughed.

"I'm not jealous!" I defended, "I'm just
trying to look out for my baby"

"Suuuure" she winked mockingly.

I frowned, trying to seem annoyed with her dismissal to my theory.

"Oh grow up" she teased.

I was about to reply when Jade put a finger to my mouth. She pointed to the screen, through which her eyes were glued to Roger.

Sam was questioning him, and he was completely different to Frank. He was short, tubby and beads of sweat had formed on his forehead. He was obviously scared shitless of Sam. He looked absolutely terrified.