Chapter 29

Omg I'm crying so heavy right now.

You will see soon why.

____________________________________

Just a few hours past since the Na'vi won the fight and since Tsu'tey had his mate back. Roxy's Na'vi body was sleeping in her hut at the tree of souls, under constant watch while Mo'at took care of her.
She was currently laying on a huge soft bed in her human body with Tsu'tey on her side watching over her.

"Hey, Roxey bear. Norm gave me something and told me to give it to you and to try it out", Jake said when he came in."

"And what is that", she asked while sitting up.

Jake handed her a collar.

"When you wear this, you don't need your mask for breathing anymore."

She handed the collar to her mate and turned her back to him, lifting her hair. She took a deep breath and removed the mask. Tsu'tey quickly placed the collar around her neck. Roxy felt fresh air entering her nose.

"Wow, that makes me feel more independent. When I see Norm the next time, I'll thank him."

Jake nodded and left the room. Roxy threw the mask from the bed and turned around to her mate with glistening eyes. He raised his hand and gently stroke her cheek before giving her a gentle kiss on her smaller lips.

"I miss my other body", she whispered, as their faces were very close.

"You'll have to go through the ceremony again."

"Another rebirth? I hope it's the last time. I feel like my bodies don't like it very much. It tickles to much."

Tsu'tey laughed.

"So does that mean you're very ticklish?" he asked evilly.

"Oh no", she whispered.

Only a half second after she whispered that, he started to tickle her on her waist. They were both laughing and he continued tickling her till she needed to calm down her breathing. Their faces close, almost having the noses touch.

"You are cute, this small."

Roxy blushed.

"And you're more handsome..."

"Roxy! Your Avatar has healed. You can do the transfer today or tomorrow", Norm said when he came in.

When he saw the position of the couple, he had to blush and clear his throat. He looked down when Roxy spoke up.

"Norm, I wanted to thank you for the collar. It's helping me more."

"That's not necessary, Roxy. What are friends for? Ehm... about how I found you... I hope you weren't trying to... ehm... make love, were you?"

The couple blushed and looked down.

"Is it not good?" Roxy asked.

Norm shrugged.

"I don't know if it would leave damage due to ehm... the size, even when it's her last time as human. And I don't think you would get her pregnant. Her human body was dead before. And when the humans transferred her soul back to it, it was violently. That damaged some things."

"It's not important to me because I will be back in my other body soon. And I have to take care of our babies."

She hesitated for a moment.

"By the way how are they?"

"They miss you. They want their mommy back", Tsu'tey replied smiling.

Roxy smiled too when he said that. In the corners of their eyes, they saw Norm leaving and closing the door.

Tsu'tey's POV

Turning back to her, my body was hovering over her smaller one. She was really cute. But I still missed her other self. I looked at her features, finally seeing the similarities between both bodies. The shape of her face, the soft lips I was burning for to kiss and her perfectly shaped body.

"Seeing something you like?" she asked me with her angelic voice.

"Only your beautiful similarities. I can see now why I  fell in love with you."

"Tell me."

"Everything about you, what I saw, your flowery smell, your movements, your sounds you were making when we made love..."

Hearing the last part, she blushed.

"I like the way you show me how I make you feel."

"You do?"

I nodded and leaned down, pressing a gentle kiss on her neck, where I could feel her blood pulsing through the vein.

"When do you want to go back to your other body?" I asked.

"Today?" she answered.

I smiled happily and kissed her all over her front. She laughed when my kisses tickled her. I got up and got the vines. I prepared her her for the transfer again. This time I slowly undressed her and caressed and kissed every part of her body before I wrapped her into these vines.

"It's time to go, my love", I said cupping her face with my large hands and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"I know", she whispered and kissed me on my lips.

I raised to my feet and took my mate outside, calling my ikran. We flew to the tree of souls where the clan was gathered already. Jessa's Na'vi body was laying already at the tree. Jai'to, Norali and Kiia were sitting behind Jake and Neytiri, because they're the closest friends. I laid my mate down as they all started chanting.

Minutes passed. The chanting stopped. I held Jessa's hand as her human body took its last breath and died again. I kissed her human lips one last time and sat next to her other body. I took her hand and waited.

And then she opened her eyes again.

_________________________________

You may have guessed why I am crying.

Next chapter will be the epilogue.

*tears rolling*