Chapter 27

Tsu'tey's POV

"Woah brother, calm down!" Jake said to me.

You want to know why he said that to me? That's because I was hyperventilating. Last night I was spending time with my mate. And I woke up this morning, my happy mood destroyed when I saw that Roxy/Jessa wasn't by my side. When I came back here to the tree of souls, I realized that she was kidnapped. It took me a while to remember what she had told Mo'at and me about her dream when Eywa had spoken to her. She said that the humans planned to come back with bigger reinforcements and this time they wanted to defeat us completely, by using my mate's abilities of healing. We were told that it was because of this why she had been brought here in the first place. While thinking about all that, my anger grew and I wanted to rip the humans apart. One by one. Limb by limb. Norm had scanned our surroundings for any DNA signs of her and found a signal at one of the humans' base.

"It's easier said than done. She gave birth just between one to two days ago. Then I wake up and she's been kidnapped. I mean, that's not just my mate but also the mother of our children and your sister, damnit."

"I know. But getting crazy now doesn't help her. We must stay calm and find a solution."

Neytiri approached me and laid a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"We will get to her and save her."

She motioned for me to breath more calmly like her and I followed her lead. It didn't take me much to calm down.

"Okay, now we'll wait till the others are back with some support from the other clans."

I nodded and sat down. A leaf with fruit was placed in front of me. My best friend Jai'to sat down next to me. We sat there in silence for a few minutes.

"You know you don't need to be worried that much. You're very lucky."

I looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Your mate. She's brave, strong and powerful. She's the mother of your kids and the future Tsa'hik of this clan. With her, everyone feels save. Her bravery gives us motivation to fight, her strength gives us strength and her powers protect her and us. Trust me. We will get to her and she will be back here in one piece."

"Thank you. You're not my best friend for no reason."

We sat again in silence for two hours more and talked sometimes till someone came running, more like racing over to us.

"Olo'eyctan, we have the support from the other clans. They are coming later this afternoon."

"Then we will prepare for their arrival", I said.

Jai'to stood up and made his way to Jake to inform him and Neytiri about it. I breathed in shakily.

'Oh my dear mate. Please be safe and unharmed.'

Somewhere else

No ones POV

"When is she ready?" a soldier asked.

"I don't know. We will have to wait till she wakes up. Until then, we have to put up high defenses. The Na'vi will probably attack and want to take her back."

"We can't let them get her. She's important to us. The most successful experiment we ever had!"

"I know. With her we will be unstoppable. No one will defeat us. We will be immortal so to speak."

"Maybe we can breed some of her kind and then demonstrate our willpower to the Na'vi by killing her in front of their eyes."

"They won't be able to fight back in their sadness."

A loud and evil laugh went through the empty and grey halls. The humans were cooking up their evil and brutal plan how they would defeat the Na'vi and occupy Pandora. No one knew that their new female prisoner heard every single word they said and that she prepared herself inwardly for the upcoming fight.