Chapter 19

No ones POV

The sun was rising and that got Roxy to wake up. She yawned and saw that the fur on the floor of her hut had some flat spots. Her guess was that someone was there recently, but didn't know who. Roxy shrugged her shoulders and went out, bumping directly into her brother.

"Hey, how're ya feeling lil' sis", Jake asked.

Roxy had to laugh at her brother's use of language. But she answered anyway.

"I'm feeling good Jake thank you. So when are we going?"

"Right now. I was going to wake you up since a certain someone didn't, but I can see you're fully awake. So let's go."

"Wait. Who is the certain someone?" Roxy asked curious.

Jake was hesitantly with answering, since it would be possible that it could distract her.

"I will tell you. But only if you get your banshee."

"Oh you're mean", Roxy pouted and said playfully:

"I hate you."

*Little Time-Skip*

It was a group of eight people;

Tsu'tey, taking the lead up to the mountains,

a male and a female student,

Neytiri,

Roxy,

Jake, being the backmarker

and then another male who would bring back the direhorses.

They couldn't ride all the way up to place where the ikrans are.
So they rode to a little mini-clearing, were they jumped off of their horses and got their equipment in the right place before starting to climb the roots and giant floating rocks. They were in the same order as they rode earlier.
As they reached the top on a giant floating rock, they stopped and waited, while the shadow of a floating mountain came over them. From the mountain were hanging some vines. Roxy could hear Tsu'tey saying something but didn't catch it. As she put one and one together, she panicked.

"Don't tell me we have to jump", she said to Jake in a whispering tone.

The male nodded. And Roxy groaned.

"Oh no."

Suddenly Tsu'tey jumped and grabbed a vine, followed by the two other students and Neytiri. Roxy hesitated first but finally found the courage to jump, at the same time Jake did. When she felt the vine in her hands, she inhaled relieved and looked up when she started to climb. Tsu'tey was looking down at her. That caused Roxy to miss the vine with her hand, so she slipped and yelped, but luckily caught herself.

Jake, who saw that and knew why that happened, shot a warning death glare in Tsu'tey's direction. Everyone was now climbing and they reached giant roots. They ran over them and jumped over the gaps if they had to.
Running through a cave they got an opening with a waterfall.

Roxy's POV

I was literally out of air. It took me a while to catch my breath again and to stop my heart to beat this fast after the almost-death-thing. Everyone was admiring the view. Until Neytiri walked to the waterfall first. Then there was Jake following. After him the two other students. I was about to follow him when I was stopped by a pair of hands on my waist.

"Jessa", the male behind me whined.

I felt something soft on my neck that made me gasp. Then I was turned around and pressed to Tsu'tey's body as his lips sealed with mine.

'Oh my gosh.'

Sparkles like electricity shot through my body.

"Don't you dare dying on me today", Tsu'tey whispered in broken English when we broke apart.

"I won't. I promise you."

I went after the rest of the group to see Neytiri already fighting with an ikran.

...

As everyone finished choosing their ikran, it was my turn and I got my rope ready. I moved more away off the cliff than the others, because I was afraid of falling down. Suddenly I heard a voice in my head, so I turned into the direction where I thought it came from and saw an ikran that was really beautiful;
A dark blue with light blue, dark violet and turquoise colored stripes.
I tried to catch what the voice was saying, but the ikran was already attacking me. I tried to avoid every single attack. I jumped at a rock and looked deep into the ikran's eyes. It stoped making noises and came slowly in my direction. Seeing Tsu'tey stiffen in the corner of my eye, I raised a hand to stop him from doing what he was going to do. The ikran stopped in front of me and moved his left queue to me. I took my braid and made Tsaheylu.

I gasped at that. It was amazing. I found out that it was a female. A beautiful one. I saw an ikran landing near Tsu'tey, who jumped onto its back and waited for me to do the same. So I did and thought of flying.

'Fly calm and strong.'

My ikran flew off and dived before spreading its wings. I whooped loudly and laughed, happy that I made it through Iknimaya. Behind me I heard something and so I turned around to see the most handsome Na'vi man on his ikran, grinning at me. He flew next to me and spoke.

"I'm proud of you, Jessa. That was amazing."

"Thank you."

___________________________

Ok you know what happens next?

^////^

*////*

Yeah.

The mating.

I don't know how to write thaaaaat.

*crying*

Please help me with that.