Chapter 20

Roxy was now a real part of the clan and there was just one thing missing.

The mating.

She already knew who she wanted as her mate. But the problem was that the male usually asks. And the male she hoped, who would be asking her, kissed someone else. But after the kiss in the cave high up at the floating mountains, gave her new hope, that he really loved her.

And she was right.

Tsu'tey came up to her smiling, as she was sitting by herself on a log.

"Hey."

"Hey", she answered.

"Come, I want to show you something."

"O-ok."

She followed him to their ikrans, which were cuddling together. They both made Tsaheylu and hopped on. Tsu'tey lead them to different part of the forest and they landed there. Then they ran over the bioluminescent branches and glowing ground.
Roxy ran up ahead, when she felt a hand grabbing her tail. She turned around to see Tsu'tey smirking and she chuckled.

"Come", he said smiling and grabbing her hand, leading her to a little forest with trees that had purple and pink glowing tendrils as leaves.

"This is a place for prayers to be heard. And sometimes answered."

Tsu'tey took three of the tendril-like leaves and made Tsaheylu. He motioned for Roxy to do the same. She took her queue and let it embrace the leaves.

"These voices ..."

"They are from our ancestors. They live, in Eywa.

...

You can now choose who you want as your mate. Many men will ask you, but it is your decision who you want. Ahtsan will want own you."

"I've already chosen. A long time ago. I developed feelings for him. But a few days before Iknimaya, I thought that the love was just played. Then the man I want to mate with has proved to me that he loves me."

Tsu'tey grinned and embraced Roxy, pressed his forehead on hers. Then he cupped her face and kissed her soft lips slowly but with passion. He knelt down onto the soft grass, Roxy following his lead and hold the tip of his braid. Roxy did the same, the little tendrils of both of their queues melting together.

(A/N:Attention please, it's getting hotter from here.)

Roxy POV

I gasped as we made Tsaheylu. It felt amazing. I could feel Tsu'tey's emotions. Every single one he ever felt, the want, the need, the pleasure.
I saw the happiest moments of his life. One was meeting me and then our first kiss. I thought of my happiest moments of my life. The first one was of course our first meeting, the first kiss, Jake believing me that I was his sister, the kiss near the ikrans place and now this moment.
My thoughts were cut of as he pulled me on his lap. Our kiss grew more and more passionate. He tightened his embrace as his soft lips were leaving a trail of wet kisses down my jawline to my neck. There he bit gently into a sensitive spot. I moaned at this tingling feeling. He bent down more, to kiss and bite my collarbones. Slowly he made his way up to the neck, over the jawline and planted several kisses on my warming skin.

We were still wearing our clothes. But not for long. While he took of my necklace and ridding us of our loincloths, I pulled down his necklace, the one with the Thanator claws. Completely naked, we laid down, him on top of me. He began to caress my breasts with one hand while his other and ghosted over my hips. I let my hands roam over his abs, up his broad chest and over his shoulders to his lower back where I splayed them. He started kissing down my neck again to my left breast. His other hand, which ghosted over my hips, was now moving down between my legs. It slowly rubbed the clit. I tried to bite back a moan, it was like igniting a fire. He gave me a quick smirk and leaned down again, leaving trails of wet kisses over my abdomen. I already had a guess what he was up to.

And my guess was right.

I felt his tongue flicking, which caused me to cry out loud. He chuckled and delved his tongue in. My back was a little arching now at this sensation. Tsu'tey nipped a few seconds before trailing wet kisses to my bellybutton. He dipped his tongue which tickled, but my attention was drawn to another wave of pleasure, caused by a finger inside me, hooked and hitting my g-spot.
He pulled back and looked at me.

'You're such a tease.'

He smiled, looked down on his hand that was now holding his cock and gazed into my eyes while asking through our Tsaheylu, if I was ready. I answered by cupping his cheeks and kissing him with passion. He slowly and gently slid in. I jerked a bit at this new feeling inside me. I was a virgin, Tsu'tey knew that and moved slowly till a little barrier stopped him. We made eye contact again, I inhaled and exhaled slowly and pleaded him to go further. The plain I felt a few seconds later dissolved into pleasure. He sucked at my neck skin and bit it gently. The lust and need were growing, signaled by moans from me. It urged Tsu'tey on, to set a pace. My hands were buried in his hair and my legs were hooked around his waist. He kept thrusting and I raked my nails across his skin. He didn't mind, so he bit the sensitive spot at my neck again. Every single feeling was intense and I knew he was begging for release. So was I.

I paid him back with his own medicine and licked his earlobe before gently biting it. That elicited a groan from him.

I was pressed to the soft ground when he sucked at my breasts, it caused me to throw back my head. We were both literally drowning in pleasure. As an intense feeling made it's way through my abdomen, I knew I was close on the edge. I sighed my fingers into his shoulders/back and he did the same with my hips. He was losing the pace as our climax approached.

'Oh god ...'

Suddenly I felt a jolt like electricity go through my whole body and I arched my back. My breath was hitching. I was clenching around Tsu'tey's cock. As I cried out in ecstasy, I felt him going over his edge and he collapsed over me, panting heavily.

We laid there for a few minutes, him on top of me, trying to catch our breaths. He was still buried inside of my heated body. We looked into each other's eyes. He slowly slid out and rolled onto his sight, pulling me with him and pressing against his warm body. My heart was still pounding, Tsu'tey ran his fingers lightly over my collarbone, up my neck and cupped my cheek. He leaned closer so that his breath tickled my ear. He moved his face to look in my eyes again and leaned in to kiss me, but paused when our lips were just barely touching, his hot breath almost arousing me increasing my desire again and.

'I love with you with my soul.'

'I love you too my Olo'eyctan. And I will never leave you.'

___________________________

Wow

Okay, to be honest ...

That was the first time I wrote something like this.

No kidding, really.

So how do you like it? Was it okay for the first time? Are there any mistakes I need to correct?