❤Chapter Thirty❤

_________________________________

Chresanto August

_________________________________

Last night was the best. We had loads of fun. We split up into different groups and raided Walmart. We went to the mall trying on clothes and shoes, telling the we were gonna come and get them later. And best of all nobody recognized us. I finally got to be real with myself and got to be a real teenager.

"Good morning beautiful"

"Morning, love"

"slept good?"

"yeah and I was so comfortable too" she rubbed my chest. And I laughed.

"so what you wanna do today?" I asked pulling her on top of me.

She planted kisses on my neck and my face "I was thinking maybe we could just chill. You know just you and me..."

"oh really?" I squeezed her butt. I sat up with her in my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I rested my arms on her waist.

"Mo I gotta tell you something?"

"what?" she asked concerned

"I love you" I smiled, looking in her chocolate brown eyes.

"but I love you more" she said playing with the strings on my pants.

"if you ain't tryna fuck don't put yo hands down there" I groaned.

She laughed, "you are so cute"

"correction I'm sexy as fuck"

"boy you wish" I flipped us over so I was straddling her.

"say I'm sexy as fuck"

"I'm sexy as fuck" she snickered

"no say Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August I sexy as fuck and his dick game is on point"

"no--" I kissed her neck, while bitting it.

"okay okay okay" she moaned while panting "Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August is sexy as fuck and  his dick game is terrific as fuck too"

"terrific? more like magnificent"

"don't push it" she smiled.

Mic check one two, one two. I ain't really checking for no one but You. We got this connection so so long as you keep listen I down out all the outside noise so you can hear my voiceeeee girl.

Mo's phone played 'Favorite song' by us. (A/N: that's my song man) She shifted and got from out my arms and reached over me for her phone.

"hello...what... really... now?!... okay Khalil calm down Me and Chresanto on our way" She stuffed the phone in her bra.

"Chres we gotta go Khalil justbrushed Loni to the hospital" I hopped up

"what did that fuck nigga do?!"

"nothing Chres... b--"

"but what?"

"Loni went into labor"

_________________________________

Monique Brown

_________________________________

"Loni went into Labor"

soon as I said that he grabbed me and a jetted out the door. He went to the drivers seat and threw me in the car from his side.