♥Chapter Twenty One♥

y'all comments had me rolling y'all was like COUSIN??? lol.

_________________________________

Chresanto August

_________________________________

I was seriously mind fucked right now.  So Jacob is her cousin? I don't understand why she'll be so terrified of her cousin.

"what?" I said pulling her on the couch. Jacob sat across from us looking at her up and down.

"Jacob is my older cousin... my auntie son." she said. I swear I have the most bi-polar girlfriend ever.

"explain more"

She took a deep breath "when I was six, it was a couple months before I met you Chresanto, I was raped" she glared at Latimore. "and it was all your fault"

"Mo I swear-"

"I waited hours and hours on you, and you never came. You promised me that you'll be there for me always and forever, but where were you, huh?" she started tearing up "I can answer that for you, you weren't with me holding me, protecting me, telling me things were gonna be okay, you left me" she broke down crying. "he ripped me from my innocence. I separated myself from any form of person because I thought it was my fault.  I was young and-- and I can't say I didn't know what he was doing.  I knew exactly what he was doing as well as he did. But what could I do? I was just a weak six year old... He tore me apart. I felt worthless. I've been to hell and back and I can't blame anybody but myself" she buried her head in her hands.

Now everything making sense. When I left to be in MB, Mo was hurting. She was finally feeling safe with me. Jacob left her, and a couple years I did the same thing. I felt like a total dick, but Mo doesn't know who to blame. But I can't help but feel for her.

"Mo you have to hear me out" Jacob said.

"there's nothing else to say Jacob-"

"my momma died that day Mo you thought I wasn't hurting too!? My daddy to me to New York against my will. Even though I didnt want you to see me like that. You thought off me as a role model, or more as someone to depend on. I couldn't let you see me weak.... I couldn't do it"

Everything was just so emotional in the room at the time. I just sat there speechless. I didn't have the right words to say.

"you two were the most important people in my life, and y'all left me... alone." she sighed. "but look at y'all now, handsome, and doing something y'all always wanted to do; making people happy, but look at me I'm seventeen and I still dont know who I am... But I just need some time alone" she kissed my lips then kissed Jacob's forehead and gracefully walked out the door. Under all her smiles is a hurting little girl.

She's dying inside, all her tears have built up inside over all these years.  This is truly the most I have seen her cry. I know she's been much of a cry baby. But if you were to know here how I do you'll understand that, Mo is a strong girl and has been though more than I can imagine.

"we've fucked up" Jacob said. I nodded leaving out the room. After we ate dinner, we got on our tour busses. we had two, one for me, Mo, Loni, and Prince, and the other for Jacob, Ray, and Prod. I got on our bus passing by Loni and Prince cuddled up by the side of the bus. Mo was putting on her pajamas, throwing the towel she dried off with in the dirty clothes bin.

She brushed pass me getting into her bed. I headed to the bathroom stripping off my clothes, letting the warm water roll over my body. I bathed and washed the soapn off my body. I got out rhw shower and slipped on my boxers and pants walking out shirtless. I threw my towel in the dirty clothes bin and walked over to Mo.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, caressing hwr her hair. "Mo I love you" I admitted but she didn't sat anything.  I began kissing on her neck as a moan slipped through her mouth, as I continued she turn towards me.

"stop" she demanded "and get out my bed" she pushed me off of her and turned back around.  I held onto her waist tighter, holding her closer.

"Mo I know you don't-"

"yes I do mean it Chresanto" she turned towards me "you think kissing me is gonna take away all the pain and all the scars, and all the bad memories...  It can't... ever" a single tear slipped out her eye and she wiped it away fast "I've cried to many tears... I-I can't even cry any more. All we ever do is kiss and fuck, what is the reason for this relationship?" she asked

"Mo, just-"

"Chresanto tell me... What is the meaning?"

"baby I-"

"maybe we should just be friends..."

_________________________________

MO THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? yeah yeah I know she's crazy... but is she really? Mo been though a lot, and she'll reveal more as the story goes on. How you feeling about this chapter? Does she have a good reason to break up with Chresanto or does she have a good reason to?

annnnnnnnnnnnddd 1
-Freddy E.