♥Chapter Three♥

____________________________

Monique Brown

____________________________

"Mo...I remember who you are"

I had a feeling it was Chresanto but these days you can never bw to sure.

I wipped around to only be face to face with Chresanto.

"oh really"

"yeah how could I forget my best friend."

"I know your lying" he bit his lip.

"okay you caught me" he smiled

"how did you remember me? " I asked... it took him long enough.

"your the only one that calls me Chresanto besides the teacher. "

"umm hmm"

"that and I followed you to your house" I laughed

"that sounds like something you'll do"

"well how's my best friend been?" he asked elbowing me

I rolled my eyes " terrible" I crossed my arms over my chest "and lonely"

"aww" he pulled me into a hug " well tell me about it" he said sliding us into a booth. I sat across from him.

I looked around "I'd rather not" I stated

"umm okay, maybe I could stay to your house tomorrow and we could catch up" he smiled.

I returned a smile " that's sounds cool"

"bout time he remembered you," loni said walking over with Jacob they slid in next to us.

"I thought I was gonna have to hit him upside the head with a frying pan" she laughed.

Dramatic ass

Liloni is so crazy. She's black and Hawaiian. Her daddy like them Hawaiian women.

"hmm well well well" Bianca said walking towards us, clapping sarcastically.

"I guess its about time you remember her huh Chres"  she scrunched up her face.

"Bianca your still messing with us?" chres said and she nodded

"i guess some things never change" Chres mumbled.

jacob sat next to liloni, I sat next to Chres, making him in the middle.

Bianca leaned over the table putting her breast in Chresanto's face.

"and some feelings never change"she whispered in his ear.

he scrunched up his face

"biance that was like 6 years ago... I was ten, shit 3 years before that I still thought girls had coodies" we all laughed except Bianca.

I forgot when we were ten I forgot that they went out. And she took pictures of them and every thing, and when we turned 14 she posted them around the school claiming that she went out with the Roc Royal.

shidddd he was my best friend.

We kept laughing at the joke and she stormed off.

Chres pull his arms on my shoulders then liloni's, pulling us into a hug. 

yep the three musketeers are back...

for now.

*

*

*

Last night was pretty fun after all. I've been waiting for today to come all last night.

I can finally spend time with my best friend today.

The door bell indicating he was here. I decided to put all my feeling for him to the side for the sake of our friendship and besides he's a really fun person.

I had on a big shirt and some gym shorts.

I opened the door and there stood Chresanto...

and a girl.

He engulfed me into a hug.

"ay Mo this is my girlfriend Desiree" he smiled.

I smiled at them, she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"she begged me to come, I hope this doesn't bother you" he said grabbing my hand, making me look at him.

of course you idiot this was supposed to be our day and you bring some trick to my house.

I shook my head "not at all, come in"

fuck.... my... life...

_________________________________

here's the update and thank you for the wonderful comments.

tell me about your feelings of:

Liloni

Desiroach- I mean Desiree

Chresanto's and Monique's relationship.

the story in general.  your comments matter.

~yours truly Diamond