♥Chapter Nine♥

_________________________________

Monique Brown

_________________________________

Loni has been acting really strange. She was on the phone one minute. Next minute she has tape over her mouth; and she only does that when she's hiding something.

I know her to well.

She told me get dress in one of the most beautiful outfits. And to me that's a pair of jeggings with a t-shirt and some Jordan's.

So she dressed me, in a purple dress that has a black belt around it and some black flats, but being me, I put some clothes of my choice in my bag.

She said she was sending me on a scavenger hunt. But it being Loni I didn't question it. She gave me my first clue and left.

you never know what to do go shopping for your next clue. And look for a boy in blue.

I headed to the mall and looked for a boy in blue. And spotted a boy in all blue, from head to toe.

I walked to him and he gave me the slip of paper.

its awesome and what you missed, go to where you had your first kiss.

I had my first kiss with Chresanto we were at the corner store, where we always use to hang after school. But it was an accident.

I drove to the story and Mark, the clerk,   gave me a paper.

its where you  praise the Lord and its posted on the door.

I drove up to the church. and ran up to the door. The temperature is changing so fast. Just last night it was freezing now its warm with a cool breeze.

last but not least this post, go to were you cried the most.

I thought long and hard on this and it was only one option...

the park.

I drove tobthe park and there was lights aligned along the side walk.

I thought about it. How did loni know all this she wasn't even here. It was only one person.

Chresanto.

I followed the lights

"hey Mo" Chresanto said, he had on a suit and a purple tie.

"you set me up for this didn't you"

"duhh" he replied and I laughed.

"why did you do this?" I asked

"well you said actions speak louder than words so... here you go"

He took my hand and led me to the table.

"look Mo, in just wanted to show you I am deeply and truly sorry about all of this"

"I believe you now" I giggled

"My momma told me you liked me"

"yeah I know you like me too" I replied.

"so all this time we like each other and we couldn't even say that but yet we can talk about periods and shit" Chres laughed.

"that's nasty" I playfully hit his chest.

"but on a real note, I like you"

"and I'm not afraid to tell the world that I Chresanto August is in love with my best friend Monique Brown"

my mouth dropped.

he's in love with me.

_________________________________

-_-

ya know he still with Desiree.... I wonder how she gonna take this...