♥Chapter Nineteen♥

omg!! never had I ever thought that one of my stories would ever make it this far looking back at my old stories I realized that I'm getting better and truly its thanks to y'all. Just remember when you read this as story you're one of the reason its still here. @CreepyMe_  gets the dedication.

_________________________________

Monique Brown

_________________________________

Most of the stuff from last night was a blur, but my sleep was nice. I looked around and felt Chresanto laying on my breast. I tried to get up but a pain in my stomach made me wince. And Chresanto's head shot up.

"baby you okay, do I need to get you something?"

"bae im good" I said getting up walking around. Remembering what happened last night, tears fell down my face.

"mo, you're not okay" Chres said coming behind me hugging me.

" I just need some time alone" I push him away. 

"yeah you can have some by yourself... with me" he said pulling me to his chest."

I smiled at him "that defeats the purpose of being alone. " he smiled at me

"I like to see you smile" he kissed me passionately and picked me up. I whimpered as the pain from my stomach started again. Chres laid me on the bed and went to the bathroom. He came out with a bottle of peroxide, bandages and type tissue.

" we've been taking care of each other since forever." I stated as he pour the peroxide on my cut.

"yeah, but this isn't as bad as when I got into the gang" he said

" oh I remember that, you were my little baby" I pinched his cheek. 

" whatever"

"speaking of the gang,  did you ever get out when you left?"

he stayed silent.

I gripped his shoulder making him look at me " Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August,  did you or did you not get out of the gang" he looked me in the eye and started laughing, sending chills down my spine.

"Monique Aaliyah August no I didn't" he said giving me his last name.

"why?"

_________________________________

Chresanto August

_________________________________

I knew this day would come but its not a bad story.

"well you see the leader of the gang thought of me as his son so he just let me go, and I'm able to come back when ever"

"are you sure?" she said, I straddled her to the bed.

"im really sure" I started grinding on her and she thought I couldn't see her eyes almost roll to the back of her head. I smiled then stopped, and kissed her neck.

"what do you wanna do to day?"

"let's go out... my treat" she said

"aww thats cute, you think I'm going to let you pay." i stated.

"baby I don't want to be depending on some one my whole life"

"oh your not gonna be depending on some one else if im here " I kissed her forehead. "now lets get dressed, we got some explaining to do."

Mo got from up under me and went to her bag and a whole bunch of money fell out.

"mo were did you get that from?"

"well before everything had happened I went into my mother's safe and grabbed everything and her credit cards... Oh yeah and all the stuff from her bottom safe and her purse." she said. I looked at her in disbelief.

"mo where's your clothes? "

"I put them in your bag, I could actually fit them in there when I folded your clothes and threw out you tissue and lotion..." she pressed her body against mines "you dont need that no more" she went over to my bag and pulled out some high waist shorts, a pink Jordan t-shirt,  black & pink Jordan socks and black and pink Six Rings. My girl got style.

"ill be in the shower" she winked at me.  And I started taking off my clothes. I ran to the bathroom.

"room for one more?" I asked.

*

*

*

When I got out the shower I put on some black cargoes, red Jordan t-shirt & socks, and my black & red six rings.

"always tryna copy my swag"  she said. 

" what ever floats your boat" I smiled then grabbed her waist, pulling her close to me " let's go."

Well your probably wondering what happened to my momma, to answer your question she left early in the morning and went home.

I put all Mo's bags on the tour bus and walked on it with her by my side. When she saw the surprise that was on then bus she jumped out my arms.

"Liloni!" she screamed

"Monique!" Liloni screamed. they hugged each other for the longest.

"what about me?" I said Loni came and hugged me.

"hey big brother" she smiled.

"where's Prince and Ray?"

"some body needs me?" Ray said.

"Ray!" Mo screamed hugging him.

"what is this?" I said pointing to them.

"Did y'all know Ray is my cousin?" Mo said coming up to me. "you cute when you're jealous" she whispered in my ear.

"wassup everybody?" Latimore said getting on the bus.

Mo's smile faded away as her and Latimore made eye contact...

did I miss something?

_________________________________

now since y'all to this spot I have a very important question:

do y'all think Prodigy leaving the group is just a publicity stunt?

well if you didn't I bet it gotcha thinking now don't it? How you feeling about the story. So we got new Characters.

Ray Ray, Liloni, Jacob Latimore, and  Princeton, oh yeah ima still put Prodigy in it.

Comment, Vote, Share

annnnnnddddd 1
-Freddy E