♥Chapter Fifteen♥

couldn't choose who to give the dedication to soooooooo its both @CreepyMe__ and @mindlesstaysia. I feel like people aren't reading anymore so comment or inbox me. and read my newest book Breaking the King (roc royal).

_________________________________

Monique Brown

_________________________________

"come on Chres we have to go pick momma up from the hospital" I yelled so Chresanto can come down from his room.

We finally got out casts off, nothing really happened over these 7 months-oh yeah, I have a ring... a promise ring.

I walked down the steps looking for chres, but I couldn't find him. I walked around the corner and then I felt three bodies pick me up and put me in the back seat of a car. 

I kept screaming, until they pulled up to Apple Bee's. I was looking confused, because I was in no clothes to be at a restaurant. All I had on was some Jordan's and Chresanto's shirt and gym shorts.

"uhh..." they got me out the car and crowded around me as I heard screaming girls. To say that I was confused was an understatement.

They led me into the restaurant, and at a table. I sat there until a bunch of people who actually liked me came out the back wearing clothes like me.

"surprise" I heard Chresanto's sexy voice say.

"oh my gosh" I said "Chres you did all of this?"

He nodded "I love you more than anything else, besides my momma," he laughed " your my every thing, you were always there for me, so could you were my promise ring?" he said pulling out a blue diamond studded ring.

I jumped up and sat on his lap.

"yes"tears started to roll down my cheek. He wiped them away smiling, as he slipped on a purple diamond studded ring. I engulfed him in a hug, then devoured him in tongue kisses.

"okay okay, enough" some one said. I looked around and there stood Liloni.

"loni!" I jumped off chres lap. And hugged her.

"I missed you so much sissy" she said

"same.."

After everything went down we all ate and then later on that night I got a 'present' from Chresanto.

And that's pretty much it. So now we are going to pick momma August up from the hospital. It's been 7 months, but it was worth it. 

Chres jogged down the steps looking ever so sexy. "I'm ready darling" he said and we bust out laughing.

"let's go" I grab his head and pushed him out the door.

"drunk in loveeeee" me and Chres sung, with our non-singing asses.

"I say its the shit, if I do say so myself if I do say so myself, if i do say so myself" chres rapped.

Then I turned the station and he started singing wrecking ball.

"how the fuck do you know this song?" I asked him laughing.

"well I don't know I guess my future wife, future mother of my child, and current girlfriend, and the one ima grow old with doesn't listen to this song while cooking, and I guess I don't watch her cook and dance to this song" he said sarcastically.

"you watch me while I cook" I said. He sucked his teeth

"that's the only thing you heard?" he said looking at me. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.