♥Chapter Twenty-Six♥

★Remember to comment★

_________________________________

Monique Brown

_________________________________

I broke from the kiss, removed my legs from Chresanto's torso, and my arms from around his neck.

"Ashanti chill" Chresanto said

"Keisha said no sex"

"does it look like we are having sex?"

"well damn if I didn't come in here you probably would have" she smirked "and if Keisha finds out that your pregnant,  it could possibly ruin Chresanto's career"

"I don't even know if I'm pregnant yet" I spat

"bitch please, constant vomiting, morning sickness, head aches? Your either pregnant or sick." I rolled my eyes

"And Chresanto why would you want her when you can get with me" she ran her fingers down Chresanto's back. I smacked her hands away.

"dont call me out my name and don't touch my man"I said hopping towards her. Scratching her face, leaving a long red mark across her face. Chresanto grabbed my waist pulling towards him. That scratch could've been a punch.

"she's not worth it" he whispered in my ear.

"she's a bitch, she flirts with you right in front of my face" I huffed

"I don't care about her, you are and always be the only girl in my mind, and in my heart"he said against my neck, holding my waist.

I laughed "aww" and kissed him totally forgetting about Ashanti.

"you will pay" Ashanti said holding her face, storming out the room.

"now where were we?"

He kissed me passionately, biting my lip for entrance. His tongue explored all parts of my mouth. Our lips moved in sync as our tongues wrestled. His hands travel down to my pants taking them off. We broke the kiss of a quick second to take off our shirts. I slid off his pants and he kicked him on the floor. He crawled between my legs kissing on my neck. I grabbed his butt, pushing him on me. I felt himself smirk in the kiss, and I smiled. I started kissing on his neck, making sure to leave a hickey.

"you think your slick" he said biting my neck.

"fuck"

He grabbed my but for support putting me on him.

"oh so your hard, huh?" I smirked

"just for you" I grabbed his neck depending the kiss.

"here they are" Ashanti said coming in with Keisha. Keisha covered her eyes.

"you two put on some clothes, and meet me in my office, as soon as y'all are dressed" Keisha walked out. Ashanti laughed exiting the room.

"damn" Chresanto groaned getting off of me

"she's a bitch" I frowned

"I know but look on the bright side..."

"what?"

"I got nothing" he smiled. I slipped back on my pajamas and so did Chresanto. He put my arms around his neck.

"we will continue this later" he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers as we walked to Keisha office.

"take a seat you two" we obeyed and sat in the chairs.

"do you two know the outcome if what yall were about to do?"

"yes--"

"then why did yall do it?"

"it was a--"

"Monique you could have put Chresanto's career in jeopardy"

"this wasn't all my fault--"

"And Chresanto you know the outcome why'd you do it?"

"I just--"

"dont even worry about it, Monique and Chresanto you two can no longer be in the same room together with out someone being there with you, Monique you and Liloni will be bunking with Attitude and Chresanto you'll bunk with the rest of the boys. got it?" we nodded "now be dismissed."we sighed exiting the room.

Chresanto put his arm around my shoulders. And we walked in the practice room.

"Bye baby" I pecked his lips and walked over to Alana.

"Ashanti told me what happened" she laughed

"that is not funny" I sat down

"omg why did yall have to be horny? I can't sleep with my boo, Jacob anymore." she pouted

"shut up" I laughed

"so what did Chresanto say about the whole pregnant situation?"

"he was excited, and we have an doctors appointment tomorrow" I smiled to myself

"good"

"but let me get some sleep"

I walked back to the bus deciding to get some rest for in the morning

*

*

*

We sat in the doctors office waiting on the doctor to come back with the results. The anticipation was killing was killing me. The doctor came in and my face brightened as well as Chresanto's when he came in with the papers.

I took a deep breath, intertwining Chresanto's fingers with mines. He let out a sighed, squeezing my hands. The doctor smiled.

"well you are definitely..."

_________________________________

'diamond what the fuck is wrong with you? you forever leaving us with a cliffy' lol.

●at least 5 comments

That little PG-15 scene I should say was written by @his_mindless_girl she's helps me alot and especially writers block. How y'all feeling about the story as a whole. @ApexGang I updated for you. yall was like you got happy for nothing. Do you think Mo pregnant? I think she is. hmmm. just saying. 

Spread the Peace

Think 2wice

Don't Moonwalk into a wall

Be Spiffy

And stay MINDLESS!!