Kid Idiot(Kid Flash)

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while and I apologize. Hopefully that will change though because I went on a massive hunt for writing prompts and I'm so excited! Anyways, let's get to it, shall we?

*In this you are Wally West's best friend, besides Dick of course. I'll bold the words to show the dialogue prompt that I used. Let's go!*
~~~~

 Let's go!*~~~~

~~~~

"You know, all I wanted was a a few slices of pizza and sometime to hang out with my best friend, but the world just seems to hate us doesn't it?" I say as the rope that was dangling me by my wrists rubbed them a little to much. I look over to Wally and send him a sarcastic smile as he rolls his eyes.

"Dramatic much?" He asks.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I don't get kidnapped on a weekly basis." I sassed, glare at him in his Kid Flash suit.

"Actually, that's a lie. There's the one time we tried to get ice cream and Captain Cold tried to hold you hostage, or the time where we-"

"That doesn't help." I snapped as went silent. I looked around to try to find a way out and found nothing. It was quiet for a few minutes until I spoke again.

"How do we keep getting in these situations?"

"Eleven years of friendship and I still don't know." Was all Wally replied.

"Well, you know what they say-" He looked at me curiously as I smiled, "Friendship is magic." He groaned as I let out a laugh. Wally soon started to join in. After a few minutes of cracking jokes and laughing way to hard, I suddenly stop and look at Kid Idiot.

"Can't you just move your molecules or whatever and shift through the rope?" Just then, I look of realization crossed his face.

"Oh yeah." Before I could blink, I was untied and was being carried outside by Kid Flash. I sent him a smug look as he stuck out his tongue. I did it back at him and started to walk away before I turned to him.

"Same thing next week?"

"Yeah sure."

~~~~

Thank you for reading! I'm sorry this is so short, but I still hope you guys enjoyed. I'll see you later!
~Cupcake*