2k Reads: Real World

Hey guys! Thank you so much for getting this story to 2k reads! I never thought this would happen!!
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

The (H/C) girl threw her glasses off. She had grown tired of wearing them and walked into the bathroom. She quickly put in her contacts and put her hair in a bun.

She walked back out to the living room and put on the tv. She put on a movie with all the batboys in it. She was just about to finish the movie when her tv turned off.

"What the heck?" She mumbled. She checked the remote, wires, and cable. They all looked fine.

She then heard a ruckus outside. It was the sound of people yelling. At first she thought it was the neighbors when she realized it was right outside her door.

She slowly got off the couch and walked to the door. She opened it to be met with four superheroes arguing.

"This was all your fault Todd!"

"No it wasn't, it was yours Demon Spawn!"

"Guys be quiet someone could hear us."

"Tim's right guys."

"Can I help you?" The girl finally said. They all looked at her and hesitated. The oldest spoke first.

"Hi! I'm Nightwing. Do you know where we are by chance?" The girl raised an eyebrow at the guy pretending to be Nightwing.

"You guys are in (Y/T/N), and halloween is next week. Why are you all in costumes?" She asked confused. The boys looked at each other. They all seemed puzzled.

"I mean they're pretty neat costumes. You guys almost look like the real Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne." Their eyes widened. The Red Hood lunged at her, but she quickly dodged making him fall to the floor.

"How do you know our names, peasant?" The girl looked at all the boys. Giving a glare to the one that called her peasant.

"You guys are comic book characters my favorite ones to be exact." She said getting confused.

"Well looks like we'll be stuck here till I can fix the device that brought us here." Tim says looking at a small, fried device.

"Do you know where the closest hotel is?" Dick asked the girl.

"You guys can stay with me. My dad works with technology and my mom owns a gym. I'm sure it would be best to stay here." They all look at each other.

"Well, I need tools so I can fix this thing."

"I need to train so I can beat-"

"Ok. We get how much you want to kick his butt Little D, but we still haven't gotten your name yet." Dick said. All the boys look at you.

"The names (Y/N)."

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Hey guys! Oh My flipping gosh! This has 2k reads!! Thank you so much.
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:472