Your a Dork Allen(The Flash)

Your Iris Wests twin sister in this
Let's Go!
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Come on (Y/N)!We have so much to do!"
Iris practically screams in your ear. You had finally decided to come back home from your trip to Europe.

"Geez Iris! I literally just got off the plane."
You reply. You were always the more nerdy out of the two of you. You were also way more realistic than she was.

"Fine sorry, but I want you to tell me ALL about your trip."Iris said as you walked out of the airport.

"I will, but you need to tell me how everyone's doing. That includes Barry."You always knew Barry had a crush on Iris from the start. You were always a good friend, but nothing more.

~~~~~Beautiful,Amazing TIME SKIP~~~~~~

It's been 2 months since you came back to central city. You landed a job as a detective at the CCPD. You got to catch up with Barry. He even told you about being the flash because you almost put all the pieces together. I mean you were a detective after all. Right now your currently in STAR labs looking at footage from a building set on fire.

Yes a fire. Why would you be looking at that? Well this fire was........a............invisible. Most people would ask how do you know there's a fire. Well the stats show that there was a major increase in temperature,and most of the people in the building were severely injured or killed.

You finally found something. In the video you saw a person in all black with their head down. Why is this so strange? Well you can see a tiny little red light in the hoodie their wearing. It's so vague that no one can ever know unless they look very closely.

"What are you doing?"You jump.

"Oh my gosh Allen seriously!"You exclaimed. He just put his hands up in defense.

"Well if you must know I'm working on solving a possible,no certainly a meta-human case."You correct yourself.

"What did you find?"You then went on to explain everything to him. You soon realized that he had been staring at you, and you were done talking. You felt your cheeks heat up,but nothing serious. You did develop a tiny crush on the hero. Cliche am I right?

You then get a call from your sister.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N) Dad needs you for a case at the department he says it's important."

"Ok I'll be right over."

You hang up.

"Sorry Barry My Dad needs me for something at the CCPD. I'll catch up with you later."You turn around so you can gather your stuff. When you turn around you find Barry really close to you. For some reason Barry's eye just looked way more beautiful then they usually do.Barry then took a step back realizing how close you guys were.

"Um......do you a wanna go to dinner sometime?"He stuttered. You were caught a little of guard.

"Of course. I'd like that."You reply. You both say your good byes and as soon as you turn to leave you hear a crash and turn to see Barry on the floor with a many items around him.

"You ok?"You ask with a smirk.

"Ya.Just fine."He says standing up.Showing you the goofy grin anyone can love.

"Your a dork Allen."You laugh then you left.

  *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Hey Guys! Look who finally updated! I really wanted to do a Flash imagine so here it is. So ya see you later!
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:600