Your Her Sister?!?(Teen Titans)

In this your Raven's older sister,but with a twist.
No love interest.
(Yes this is Justice League vs. Teen Titans)
Your around 19.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Raven and (Y/N) walked out of the movie theater.They would be considered polar opposites,but everyone has their dark side.

"What did you think of the movie Rae?"(Y/N) said as they walked.

"It was good I guess.The only reason I went was because you made me."Raven said.It was true.You broke into the tower unnoticed.When you went into Raven room she was sleeping.You literally grabbed her arm and thrown her into a portal you created.Let's just say.The scar on your right arm isn't healing anytime soon.

"Aww come on.You love hanging out with me."
you said.

"Just be happy I'm not dragging you to that pizza place I was talking about."You said smugly then remembered.
"Oh wait.I am!"You laughed.

Raven just rolled her eyes.Then smirked.Before you could even blink,you were being thrown into a blue portal.At the other end you were in a hall with windows all on one side.After a second you realized.

"Raven!Why am I in Titan Tower!"You yelled.Raven just snickered.You threw a magic ball at Raven and smirked.

"Oh no you didn't."Raven said.

"Oh yes I did."You said.Then there was a full on battle.You guys basically did this every time you see each other.You finally realized someone was watching you from behind the wall.Like before you grabbed Raven's arm and threw her into the (F/C) portal.You turned to the boy and smiled.

"I'm just borrowing Raven to hang out with.Nice to meet you got to go.Bye!"Then you jumped through the portal.

Raven looked mad.
"I'm not done hanging out with you yet.One more place then we're done.ok?ok"(Y/N) said.Raven huffed.

When we were about to go in.Raven got stopped by a man that was not fully man.He had metal in place of most of his body parts.

"Hey Raven.Im surprised to see you outside the tower.Who's your friend?"He asked.He must be a friend.

"This is (Y/N).(Y/N) this is Cyborg.A close friend of the Titans."Raven said.(Y/N) shook his hand.

"Well I just got some pizza and was about to head to the tower.Wanna join?"Before Raven could reject I answered.

"Yes that would be awesome I'd love to meet some of Ravens friends."Raven glared at me.She then opened a portal and we all walked in.We totally forgot about all the other people in the street.

"Guess who got pizza!"Cyborg yelled.You giggled.Making your presence known.Soon you had a sword to your neck.This didn't scare you in the slightest seeing as how your step-father was a demon.

"Robin stand down.She's a friend."Raven said.

"More like your sister."I muttered.
"Sup I'm (Y/N)."You said.

"This is Starfire,Blue Beatle-"

"Call me Jaime."

"Garfield,and Robin."Raven finished.

"Nice to meet you all.I've heard so much about you all."You smiled.

"How is a person like you,friends with a person like Raven."Garfield asked.Raven and you both glare at him.Then your phone rang.You looked at it.It was Dick.A good friend of yours.

"I gotta go.Raven remember I'm dragging you to the park next week."I said turning around.

"How in all of hell are you my sister?"Raven asked.

"YOUR HER SISTER?!?"Everyone in the room yelled besides you and Raven.Ignoring them and walking out of the room you yelled back.

"How in all of heaven are you so emo?!"I replied.This is one of the reasons people call us polar opposites.
  *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Hey guys!I don't really have a lot to say but,request cause idk what to write.And the picture at the top I drew.Anyways
see you later!
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:633