1K Reads: Dc/Marvel Crossover

In this you are Harley's Sister.
Let's Go!
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Marvel

"Come on (Y/N)! Fury called an immediate meeting." Nat said. You sigh and got up putting the knife you were currently sharpening back in your pocket.

You and Nat walked into the meeting room. You go and sit next to Tony seeing it was the only seat that wasn't taken.

Fury walked into the room and pulled up a picture of a group of people. You weren't paying attention or else you would have noticed someone who your very close too.

"There is a team of criminals and villains running around called Task Force X or as they call it. The Suicide Squad. They just appeared with no trace of where they came from. I want you to find out why their here and where their from." With that he looked at all of you before saying.

"(S/N), I want you to apprehend them. You might handle them better then the others." Everyone looks at you while you nod.

You were more of an undercover avenger. Not a lot of people knew about you. Director Fury dismissed everyone and handed you the folder of the Task Force X.

You walked into the nearest park to read it, as the park was more peaceful then the tower. You were looking down at the file and before you knew it there was a gun in your face.

You looked up to see a man in black and red, a white 'mask' covering his face.

"Can I help you?" You ask calmly. Since you were an avenger you always had a target on your back anyways.

"I need that file." He said nodding down at the file in your hand.

"How about No?"

"How about I shoot you?" Before he could even think of pulling the trigger you had the gun in your hand and him down on the ground.

Before you could start asking questions, you heard a giggle then a gasp you looked up to see,

"Harley?"

"(Y/N)!" She exclaimed pulling you into a hug.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"My team and I were tryin to look for my puddin, then we thought he might of found a way to get here. So we're kinda searchin for him. Then we heard some people called the avengers were huntin us." She explained.

By the end of her explanation the rest of her team came.

"Oh hey everyone! This is my sister (N/N)! She lives in this universe." She yelled to her team. One that looked like a soldier step forward.

"Hello i'm Rick Flag. The leader of this team." You smile and shake his hand. Then you turn to the person you stole the gun from, helped them up and apologized. Then you had a thought,

"Hey guys if it's ok. Can we meet here tomorrow and can I bring a few friends?" You and Harley then made plans to meet up the next day.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Hey guys! So i'm just going to leave it at that for this one shot. Let me know if you want a part 2! See you later!
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:530