Pretty Little Psycho(Harley Quinn)

*Sup! This is inspired by the song Pretty Little Psycho. In this you are Harley's daughter.*

"You're funny! And quite a cutie!" You giggle to the stranger you were flirting with. Your mom and you decided to have a fun night. You rest your chin on your hand, giggling away.

"Well, maybe we ca-" You noticed a man about your age enter the bar and sit a few stools away. He had a normal, yet heroic look that intrigued you. You smirked playfully. You turn back to the previous man.

"You know, your hilarious, but he-" You point to the guy a few stools down. "seams like a real joker!" The guy frowned and was about to say something when you strut away. You quickly sit next to the new stranger. You order you favorite drink.

"(Y/N). What's your name?" You say holding out your hand. The guy smiled and shakes your hand.

"Dick Grayson. You come here often?" You smirk at the flirt.

"Of course! It's a place where I can be myself and not be judged!"  You say with excitement. Your drink comes.

"And why is that?" Dick asks with a smirk. You take a swig of your drink.

"People will just mistake me as drunk. HA!" You crack up. He gives a light chuckle. Your mom comes running up to you. She breathes before smiling.

"Come on hun! I might have a little problem." Your mom tugs on your arm.

"Who did you kill this time?" You smirk completely ignoring Dick's presence.

"Oh you know! The use!" You roll your eyes playfully.

"Everyone and Anyone!!" Harley and you burst out laughing. That was one of your many catchphrases after all. You honestly didn't care who heard. You could just kill'em!

"You're Harley and (Y/N) Quinn!" Dick say a look of realization on his face.

"Uh Duh! Typical Rich boys!" Your mother sighs as you pull out your designer gun. You look down at the gun then a Dick.

"Sorry Dick! Guess we can't have any fun." You pout playfully. Quickly, you shoot the gun at his stomach.

"You really are my little monster." She giggles. The whole building becomes silent and are looking at the both of you.

"What?" You and your mother say in sync. You look at each other before laughing manically. Your mother shoots the incoming body guards while you shot the bartenders.

"And I was having so much fun too!" You say disappointed. Harley runs out of the bar, you following behind. You run a few blocks before a black figure steps in front of you.

"Batsy! Batsy! Batsy!" You say playing with your gun. He glares at you and Harley.

"Move out of the way Batman!" Your mother shouts. You roll your eyes.

"Come on mom! I want to say something!" You walk closer to Batman unafraid.

"He isn't what everyone thinks he is. He just a poor orphan boy with big dreams.  Oh! A gun! Your parents were killed with a gun. Right in front of you too!" You giggle as you circle him.

"It was after a family activity. A movie perhaps? Took a shortcut. Got cornered. The assailant wanted your mothers pearls. HA! Pathetic!" You look the Dark Knight in his face.

"Your just a poor old man who has no one except his tiny little teddy." You mock him. He growls. He pulls out handcuffs and tries to grab you. You kicked him in the face and ran. You mother hit him with her bat and caught up with you.

"We should do this more often!" You laugh. The two of you ran into an alley way. You stop and turn towards your mother. She smirks.

"So? Wh-"

"(Y/N)." Your mother paled. You raise an eyebrow.

"Mom you O-" you were cut off again by some one putting a gun to your head.

"Um.... Hey!" Your mother said to the person who had a gun to your head.

"Excuse me sir. Would you be so kind as to drop your gun?" You say for no apparent reason.

"How about no."

'How about you're a butthole!" You giggle as you take the gun and point it back at the man. The man takes out another gun and points it at you. You immediately recognize him as the Joker.

"Harley, who's she?" He asks my mother.

"Names (Y/N) Quinn! What do ya want?!" You still keep your gun pointed at him.

"I'm here to take back what's mine, and I'm not talking about you (Y/N). I will not hesitate to put a bullet through your head." You crack up a tiny bit before turning serious. You drop the gun and walk closer to the Joker.

"Fine. Kill me. Mom won't ever come with you after you killed her precious little psycho!" Your insane laughter could be heard all throughout Gotham. He looks you dead in the eye. You stop laughing and smirk at the Crime King of Gotham, waiting for his next move.

"Well then."

*Hey! MERRY CHRISTMAS if you celebrate. I was bored out of my mind so here ya go. Also I believe we hit 6.5 k reads!!! Thanks you so much!!! See you later!! ~Cupcakes*

Word Count:836