Nightmares(BatBoys)

Hey guys!
So in this you have no ties! You are technically not related to any one. You were adopted. You are around 10-12. idk
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

You suddenly end up in a forest. Running, hearing a shriek of horror in the distance. Worry escalating inside you. You wandered closer, cautious that every step could be your last. There was something in the air, something, unfamiliar. You moved a branch, finally arriving at your destination. You stood in complete shock of what you saw. Blood, Blood everywhere you looked. Darkness surrounded the area. Dead trees circling around. And what lies in the middle made you scream.....

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" You screamed, jolting out of bed. You wrapped your arms around yourself bewildered to what you just saw. You took deep breaths trying to calm down.

You walked to your door and quietly opened it to see if you had awakened anyone. Seeing no one you sighed. You grabbed your jacket and put it on. You wandered the manor until you reached the back garden.

You sat yourself on a bench, wrapping your legs into your arms. You stared at the flowers, trying to forget what you had dreamed. It felt like hours you were there. Nothing but silence was heard.

You sat there crying till you felt an arm wrapping you in a hug. You look up to see Dick. You felt sorry that you woke him up, but you didn't believe your voice would do anything. So you sat there crying, Dick hugging you.

You finally calmed down and looked him in the eyes.

"Are you okay? I heard a shriek and went to find you." You nodded. You sniffled. Dick had a thought.

"You had a nightmare, didn't you?" He asked calmly. You nodded again. You were about to say something when,

"It might make you feel better if you tell us." You turned your head to see Tim, lightly smiling. You try to smile in return.

"I don't really want to talk about it." You say just above a whisper. Tim sits next to you.

"Hey it's okay. We'll always be here, and if and when you want to tell us we'll listen." He said softly.

"(L/N), you okay?" You knew the voice, but you never heard it in that tone. You always heard it the voice in an assertive, brat way, but now it was quiet. You look to see Damian, well Robin, behind you. You mumble a small yes. He smiled when he thought of something.

"(N/N), would watching a movie make you feel better?" Damian suggested. Tim nodded, and Dick chuckled.

"Sure." You smiled slightly. The four of you went in the house to the main area where the tv was. You guys sat on the couch.

Everyone quickly decided to watch (F/M), seeing as it was your favorite. You were have way through when Jason walked in.

"Hey guys." He waved.  You smiled and motioned for him to join.

He laughed, but joined nonetheless. You guys had tiny conversations here and there and had laughing fits when a funny scene came on.

You had almost completely forgotten about your nightmare. The movie soon finished and you looked at the time.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight." You stood up and walked to the stairs.

"And if you ever need anything let us know." Dick said. Jason nodded. Tim said a "yeah". And Damian simply smiled.

You walked to your room and got in bed. You almost immediately fell asleep. Not knowing that Bruce and Alfred were watching the whole thing.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Sup Guys!
I tried to make a more sad type of one shot, but I'm not really into sad things so I kind of made it happy at the end. See ya guys later!
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:637