1k Reads: Dc/Marvel Crossover

In honor of 1k reads this one shot is both marvel and dc.
You are Bruce Wayne's daughter.
You are Tony Stark's daughter.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
DC

"Dick! Jason! Tim! Demon! Where is my s-"
(Y/N) (L/N) couldn't find her weapons anywhere.

"We don't know (N/N)." (Y/N)'s brothers said in unison.
She groaned. Where in the world could her weapons of gone. She went down to the batcave to investigate.

"Dad have you seen my-" She was cut off when she saw a guy in a metal suit being tackled by your dad and a girl who looked EXACTLY like (Y/n) investigated the cave.

"What the heck is going on?" (Y/n) yelled. Everyone turned to look at her. She went to stand next to her dad.

"(N/N)? What are you doing with this jack-"
The metal man said before he was cut off.

"One who are you and how do you know my name and Two, Don't you even think about calling my father that." (Y/N) defended.

"Oh this is getting good!" The three turned to be faced with,

"(N/N)?" Bruce , or Batman, asked.

"How the heck do you know my name?" She exclaimed. Then the two daughter looked at each other and said,

"Oh heck no."

"Your me!"

"No, your me."

"What is going on?!" Both the girls turned to be faced with their fathers.

"Well, my father and I come from an alternate universe with our own superheroes and villains. We wanted to check this world out!" She said unfazed by the two fathers sudden outburst. Batman raised an eyebrow.

Batman went to the bat computer. The Iron man, as the marvel universe (Y/N) said his name was, followed.

The dc and marvel universe (Y/N)s began to talk and realized they were basically exactly a like.

"I can't wait to tell Clint about this!"

"I'm excited to tell Dick about this."

The two laughed.

Oh the things to come for the two girls.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Hey guys! This was really crappy but oh well.
This was to celebrate 1k reads!! Thank you so much! I'll see you later!
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:362