Race Ya (Young Justice)

I had to do this!
I just had this thought so ya!
In this you are Wally West's older sister by one year.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Wally! Come on we're going to be late!" You yell from your room. You and Wally, your younger brother, were about to be late to the beach with Artemis, Rob, Kaldur, Conner and M'gann.

"I'm coming (Y/N)! Jeez!" He yelled back. For a speedster he could be slow. You could be slow as well. You had the power to control time. Sadly, you weren't strong enough to go forward or back in time, but you could stop and resume time. That's what you did. You stopped time, walked into Wally's room, right behind him, and resumed time.

"Wallace! Hurry up or I'm leaving without you." You playfully said. He jumped, then pouted.

"(N/N) Don't do that and I'm done let's go!" He was about to race out when you yelled,

"RACE YA!" and stopped time. He made a motion looking like he was about to groan. You giggle and walk to your car. You drove to the beach where the rest of the team were waiting. You walked up behind them and resumed time.

"Hiya Guys!" You almost yell. Everyone fell on their butts while you rolled on the floor laughing.

"Oh! I got you guys good!" You laughed.

"Really (N/N)! You got to stop doing that!" Robin said. You giggled. Then counted,

"3.........2..........1........." Suddenly, Wally appeared panting beside you.

"No fair (N/N)!" The team laughs. Then, as you always do, you yell,

"Race Ya!" And froze time. Then you saw the team, face palm (Robin), groan (Wally and Artemis #SpitFire), Smile (Kaldur and M'gann), and show no emotion (Conner).

You took out your phone to take a picture of this, unfroze time, and ran. You had fun at the beach with your friends, and got many embarrassing pictures of them too. Thank you Powers!
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Hey guys! Sorry I don't post a lot. I don't have a lot of inspiration. I tried to be funny with this. Now i'm talking nonsense so i'm gonna go. See ya later!
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:361